Wow EA, Lower Shard drops when close

CptJackSwallows
19 posts Member
edited January 2016
Love how y'all lied about that. It absofriggin does decrease the drop chance by a GIGANTIC amount. I have 10 shards for the Geonosians foot solder guy and then wanted to farm for another 5. Spent 100 crystals to refresh energy to 127 and guess what? Not once did it drop it. Before it was literally every other drop. Please cutt me now.....
Post edited by CptJackSwallows on

Replies

• Options
    "Before it was literally every other drop"
    So you got insanely lucky then you got Very unlucky. Evens it out I think.
  • Options
    Your senseless cursing makes your point all the more poignant. I applaud your levelheaded approach to presenting your complaint.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Options
    I had 5 dooku shards left to get and I got 6.... Idk about that theory
  • Options
    Lol. Nice way to hide the dirty forum word.

I think we are just more sensitive to the bad RNG when we are super close.

I'm 2 shards from starring Kylo to 5* and I got one shard in a while refill so I know how it goes. Luckily I don't have the creds to level/promote him anyway. So he will stay at 40 in gear V for a while lol.
  • Options
    Love how y'all lied about that. It absofuckinlutely does decrease the drop chance by a GIGANTIC amount. I have 10 shards for the Geonosians foot solder guy and then wanted to farm for another 5. Spent 100 crystals to refresh energy to 127 and guess what? Not once did it drop it. Before it was literally every other drop. **** you....

Lol someone crying over rngeezus not being fair. YOU ONLY SPENT 100 crystals! Thats equivqlent to $0.50 in amerikan monies. If you ac tually had a decent sample size instead of just 10... say 100 rolls, then you should be able to be more credible.

For instance ive spent 1000s of crystals on cantina for Kylo shards. Hes now a 6*.
    Lets do some math:
    Ok so ever since Dec 18 (approx 15 days), ive been farming shards and and spending about 300 gems a day broken down to 2 cantina refills (100,200). 1 refill is 124 energy, normally i do it when i wake up so cantina is refilled full over time so its 119+124+124 = 367 energy broken down to about 36.7 pulls a day bc 1 round = 10 energy.
    Times that by the 15 days that i have been making about 550 rolls for the past 2 weeks. I made (65+85+55 shards) 205 shards.

Thats a 37.2% chance of getting shards. And spending about $50 in gems.
    Tl;dr the rolls are accurate. Quit crying you baby
  • CptJackSwallows
    19 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words of support minions. Together "if we try hard enough" we can make EA eat it's own RNG. Ranivoos your profile picture disgusts me :neutral: it's ok though Ravinoos together we can work through your disgusting tendencies.
  • Options
    Lol @ someone who is angry about dice rolls