Immortal T8 raid?

Same as T7 but bosses have the hitpoints of T6.

What do you think, wouldn't that solve the problem that T7 have become too easy?

Rewards can scale accordingly plus players get to choose which kind of unobtainium they get... (sitting at 200 furnace parts myself and none of the others drop...)

Sounds fair, right?

Replies

• Options
    We can dream.
  • Options
    Sounds too reasonable for that to become a reality..=/
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    If it had the same rules at T7 (two days to complete, no character refreshes), only the whaliest of guilds would be able to complete it. I guess it would be ok just 90% of guilds at least would have to pretend it doesn't exist.
  • Minion
    40 posts Member
    Options
    then the %90 of guilds would ask for a nerf. and round and round it goes....
    iN Minion - Team Instinct
  • Options
    I think you'd simply need three fully geared teams and 3 more not max-geared x50 to complete it.

Right now 90%+ of T7 Raids need to be limited to one attack per player to let everyone get damage in....

It would be a great challenge and very easy to implement as well I think...
  • Options
    Fully geared meaning G9+
  • Options
    Rather than a raid you can complete how about they make it infinite health and the guilds rewards/score are based on total damage done in 48 hours. Will remove the P4 auto fights too.
  • Options
    Minion wrote: »
    then the %90 of guilds would ask for a nerf. and round and round it goes....

Ding ding ding. That's what I was thinking. Also, I'm not sure being easy is a bad thing - make it done and over with quick. For repetitive activities, like the same raid, once you've done it a few times being able to get through it quick is nice. Imagine if every raid was like a 2 day long slog fest and we are months in to the raiding. Might start to become a chore like GW. Killing in 15-20 minutes is a bit silly, but I wouldn't want a raid that takes multiple days to complete.

I'd like the reward scale to be fixed though so 30-50 rank aren't so much worse than the top 10.
  • ShouldaChosenAName
    92 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    One problem I see which would need to be addressed though : the people currently soloing T7 phases would potentially be able to do the same thing in T8...
  • scuba
    14066 posts Member
    Options
    Soloing P1 T7 is not a enter once and do it thing, and I am pretty sure no one has went or will solo against the rancor with current charater limitations. The one reported time of soloing P1 T7 required retreat and retry, which required others to hold off on damage. Even with that With health around 6M or so and highly resistive captain, as T7 has, I don't think you could solo it with he current charater limitions. The limiting factor as was shared in the post is when they reach the enraged state, you are not gonna last very long after that.
  • Options
    What if T8 were just an endless line of T7 Rancors? Defeat one, here comes another.

Defeat as many as your no-reset guild can in 2 days? Rewards increment on wins. Maybe multipliers of quarters (1.25, 1.5, etc..)?
  • Jamm
    33 posts Member
    Options
    Sounds like a nice idea.
  • ShouldaChosenAName
    92 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    It really feels weird doing two T7 and watch them become too easy already...
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    I believe we would finish the raid if had same hp as t6 we consistently do triple the damage currently when finish heroic now. Still could be finished in one day and would be a lot more enjoyable. Track your damage I'm sure we're not the only guild out here over killing . Would have to definitely plan phase 1 better I'm sure only need a few for that . When phase 2 opens full out Zerg . I like go on record I could be wrong but I don't believe so heroic is just so easy it's kinda stupid or is it just me thinking that .
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    6 million phase 4 health...?

NOPE.
    {RotE}