Another chromium-exclusive dodge counter

Wildcats1203
781 posts Member
edited June 2016
Zam has the ability to inflict evasion down, giving whales another way to fight the dodge teams. This means that EA has no intention of just lowering the dodge rates, and f2p players still have no way to counter an evasion squad. If you still don't have Dooku or Old Ben, you better get farming. The evasion leads are here to stay.

Replies

• Options
    The evasion leads are here to stay.

Yup :(
  • Options
    No nerfs. Yes to counters.

come on, don't cry nerf. counters are much better.
  • Options
    Dooku is starting to get old. He's no longer a threat in the top 200. Old Ben is better than Dooku but still not a threat. People are slowly shifting away from Dooku and Ben lead teams.
  • Options
    No nerfs. Yes to counters.

come on, don't cry nerf. counters are much better.

Counters are better, assuming I can attain the counter for under 200 dollars, which I can't.
  • Options
    Reddplague wrote: »
    Dooku is starting to get old. He's no longer a threat in the top 200. Old Ben is better than Dooku but still not a threat. People are slowly shifting away from Dooku and Ben lead teams.

I disagree. People at the very top of the leaderboard are using different leaders, because they will get crushed by whales with access to the anti-evasion characters. But once you get out of the top ten or top twenty and there are no whales around, evasion leaders are still dominant.
  • Options
    Reddplague wrote: »

I think that is very server-dependent. More than half of the teams in my 20 top has either ben or dooku lead.
  • Options
    Zam has the ability to inflict evasion down, giving whales another way to fight the dodge teams. This means that EA has no intention of just lowering the dodge rates, and f2p players still have no way to counter an evasion squad. If you still don't have Dooku or Old Ben, you better get farming. The evasion leads are here to stay.

Staying away from evasion leads seems a better option to me.
  • Altoon33
    565 posts Member
    Options
    Let's not forget how much DODGES ****!!!!
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Only 8 in my server's top 50 run evasion.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....