The gear challenges are worthless! Worthless i tell you!

The gear challenges dont tier up according to player level. I have hundreds of everything they provide. I have hundreds of a mkviii that nobody has yet to need.

I guess that makes sense, since its so easy to auto them that I dont deserve anything good and that's fair. So make it hard.

Make the top tier really hard. I mean they are called the "challenges." Give me something thats challenging to strive for. I dont care if its 50% chance for 2 pieces of raid salvage gear and some credits. Ill have a reason to play them.

Challenges were a huge part of the game at lower levels. Make them fun again. As of now its a waste of everyones' good time.

Save for a lack of decent rewards, the mace challenge was fun for five minutes, but bring that level of difficulty back. I shouldnt be able to auto the top tier.

If you do make it hard, dont immediately cave to nerf noobs (mace challenge). Im not even mad that profit mining is underscaled, just give us a chance for gear that i can use.

What use do i have for a mk1 medpack salvage? I have 500+! You're better than that!

Challenge us and reward us.

Rant over