Please Fix Leia's Omeagad Rebel Tactics

Prev13
Many of us have reported this but it has not been fixed. Under AI control, she comes our of stealth for a turn before going stealth again. Its pointless to have her perform this way when Omegaing the ability should make her stealth again before coming out of stealth.

Please fix this ASAP, its a long standing and widely reported issue.

@EA_Jesse

Replies

• Batousi
    75 posts Member
    Options
    I mean what is the purpose of this omega if she doesn't restealth? Seems like a total waste if not fixed.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    She does restealth, but not instantly, and certainly not the acclaimed 'perma-stealth' i hear so much about.

Bump.
    {RotE}
  • Options
    Once she becomes F2P, the rage will be real. Better fix this now.

@EA_Jesse
  • Tak
    352 posts Member
    Options
    Do you really want to go up against perma stealth leia every single match controlled by the ai?
  • Options
    Tak wrote: »
    Do you really want to go up against perma stealth leia every single match controlled by the ai?

Irrelevant tbh, it's bugged and a waste of omegas.
    It must be fixed.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Tak
    352 posts Member
    Options

It must be fixed.

Not bugged. Just bad AI. What about mace windu are they going to fix him attacking the expose target?

What about ahsoka using her special even though its first turn and nobody needs a heal. If I spent omega on that would it be worthy of fixing her ai???

What about ventress???? Lol

The point is why are you singling out one single ability regardless of whether you spent omega mats or not. The game has numerous bad characters with such crippling ai they are not even viable.

At least you can use leia
  • Options

It must be fixed.

Not bugged. Just bad AI. What about mace windu are they going to fix him attacking the expose target?

What about ahsoka using her special even though its first turn and nobody needs a heal. If I spent omega on that would it be worthy of fixing her ai???

The point is why are you singling out one single ability regardless of whether you spent omega mats or not. The game has numerous bad characters with such crippling ai they are not even viable.

Feel free to make your own threads to report other bugs. The whole point of this subforum is to point out bugs, which is exactly the intent of this thread.
  • Tak
    352 posts Member
    Options

It must be fixed.

Feel free to make your own threads to report other bugs. The whole point of this subforum is to point out bugs, which is exactly the intent of this thread.

The point of your thread was you whining your leia doesn't stay perma stealth on defense with the ai. You call it a bug but it's really not.

All your looking for is extra advantage until the rest of the player base gets leia.

It would be highly insulting for the devs to spend anytime fixing this when a hundred other things are way more broken
  • Options

It must be fixed.

The point of your thread was you whining your leia doesn't stay perma stealth on defense with the ai. You call it a bug but it's really not.

All your looking for is extra advantage until the rest of the player base gets leia.

It would be highly insulting for the devs to spend anytime fixing this when a hundred other things are way more broken

Not sure what your goals are, but if not making any sense is one of them, mission accomplished.

I omegad Leia's Rebel Tactics day 1, she got my first 5 omegas. I also use her in arena regularly. I mention it now (again) for precisely the opposite reason you mentioned. The issue is going to get more visibility when f2p start using their limited resources on her and realize the problem. Might as well fix it now.

Was Sun Fac not taunting turn 1 bad AI also? Seems to me they fixed that.
  • Tak
    352 posts Member
    Options

It must be fixed.

Not sure what your goals are, but if not making any sense is one of them, mission accomplished.

I omegad Leia's Rebel Tactics day 1, she got my first 5 omegas. I also use her in arena regularly. I mention it now (again) for precisely the opposite reason you mentioned. The issue is going to get more visibility when f2p start using their limited resources on her and realize the problem. Might as well fix it now.

Im merely pointing out you are complaining about the ai of one single character when you could make the exact same case for every single other character in the game. Quit wasting everyone's time
  • Options

It must be fixed.

Im merely pointing out you are complaining about the ai of one single character when you could make the exact same case for every single other character in the game. Quit wasting everyone's time

Again, it seems lost on you, this forum is to report bugs, which this clearly is. Normally I wouldn't be responding to you, but since you seem intent on keeping my issue at the top of the forum, I'm more than happy to keep the manipulation of you going.
  • Tak
    352 posts Member
    Options

It must be fixed.

Again, it seems lost on you, this forum is to report bugs, which this clearly is. Normally I wouldn't be responding to you, but since you seem intent on keeping my issue at the top of the forum, I'm more than happy to keep the manipulation of you going.

Your bug is not a bug. Working as intended
  • Options

It must be fixed.

Your bug is not a bug. Working as intended

I'm positive you would feel the same had you spent an omega specifically to obtain permastealth and it didn't work.

Clearly a bug.

I'm sure @EA_Jesse will weigh in eventually.
  • marydare
    117 posts Member
    Options
    Of course it's a bug. The only point in reducing the rebel tactics cooldown by one is for Leia to re-up stealth while still stealthed. Those that spent 5 omegas on it should get what they paid for.
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse

Bumping this until we get acknowlegment
  • FLaN
    10 posts Member
    Options
    I agree with trillizo_y_uno, please fix Leia's omega Rebel Tactics ASAP. The AI usually uses the special as soon as it's free so it doesn't make sense why Leia doesn't do this.
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse

Another update, no Leia fix.

At least acknowledge the issue???
  • marydare
    117 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    @trillizo_y_uno I agree it would be great to get some attention to this. Just had a thought about why it's not working - normally a special would activate as soon as it's available, but this might be the first overlapping special in the game. A multi-turn special you can activate while the special is already active would require unique AI allowing for a double-down/ stacking of the special in this case.
  • Tak
    352 posts Member
    Options
    Still a non issue
  • marydare
    117 posts Member
    Options
    Still a non issue
    Glad you think so! It is a bug though.

• Tak
    352 posts Member
    Options
    marydare wrote: »
    Still a non issue

Consider thus. When player controlled you can perma stealth with leia. All he is complaining about is that it doesn't happen when AI controls leia.

What about a situation where leia has Rey lined up in the yellow but stealth instead of going for the killshot.

It's a non issue on ai defense
  • marydare
    117 posts Member
    Options
    On defense, Leia is usually the last one killed. Unless! She unstealths for a whole turn and can be taken out early. Which she does now, even when omega'd. That's why it's an issue and a bug.
  • trillizo_y_uno
    286 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Still a non issue

Consider thus. When player controlled you can perma stealth with leia. All he is complaining about is that it doesn't happen when AI controls leia.

What about a situation where leia has Rey lined up in the yellow but stealth instead of going for the killshot.

You continue to be a mountain of misinformation. But again, thank you for bumping my post.

In fact, AI does permastealth on offense when you battle on auto. It just doesn't happen on defense.

@CG_JohnSalera
    @EA_Jesse

Please guys, acknowledge the issue!
  • Amalthea
    691 posts Member
    Options
    It's not an issue, it's balancing. It's no fun fighting against Leia with no way to ever target her. So they changed it so there is an opportunity to target/stun her when she's on defense. The ability is still useful on offense as you can safely use her without a tank against the AI. But yeah, not the best use of Omegas anymore (still less of a reduction in power than the Fives basic fix).
  • marydare
    117 posts Member
    Options
    Amalthea wrote: »
    It's not an issue, it's balancing. It's no fun fighting against Leia with no way to ever target her. So they changed it so there is an opportunity to target/stun her when she's on defense. The ability is still useful on offense as you can safely use her without a tank against the AI. But yeah, not the best use of Omegas anymore (still less of a reduction in power than the Fives basic fix).

If it's intentional balancing and it used to work before (I didn't realize that), it definitely just went to the bottom of my omega list. It would be nice to hear dev confirmation on that, but helpful to know Amalthea, thanks!
  • Tak
    352 posts Member
    Options
    Still a non issue

You continue to be a mountain of misinformation. But again, thank you for bumping my post.

In fact, AI does permastealth on offense when you battle on auto. It just doesn't happen on defense.

@CG_JohnSalera
    @EA_Jesse

Please guys, acknowledge the issue!

You are so wrong it's not even funny bud. This will never change
  • Amalthea
    691 posts Member
    Options
    Amalthea wrote: »

If it's intentional balancing and it used to work before (I didn't realize that), it definitely just went to the bottom of my omega list. It would be nice to hear dev confirmation on that, but helpful to know Amalthea, thanks!

That was my understanding based on experience at the level cap raise (vs today) but I don't remember seeing anything from the devs (shocking).

• trillizo_y_uno
    286 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Sorry, that explanation makes ZERO sense. If that were the case, why allow the ability to permastealth at all? Let alone misleading folks into spending hard earned omegas.

Also, the AI NEVER permastealthed on defense. Its been an issue since day 1.
  • Amalthea
    691 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry, that explanation makes ZERO sense. If that were the case, why allow the ability to permastealth at all? Let alone misleading folks into spending hard earned omegas.

Also, the AI NEVER permastealthed on defense. Its been an issue since day 1.

I remember perma stealth (although my shard does not have that many Leias so I did not fight her that often). And so do others:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/31994/was-leia-fixed
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/35718/princess-leia-is-too-strong
  • marydare
    117 posts Member
    Options
    It's definitely good for people to be aware if the benefit of the omega on stealth is purely on offense (whether player controlled or AI). Because I think it's reasonable to assume it would be a benefit on defense. Forewarned is forearmed! But I would definitely be miffed if I'd already spent my omegas on this (which I almost did). Again, good intel @Amalthea!