Yoda worth building up?

Hey all. Just curious, in your opinion, is yoda worth building up? If so what kind of group and what battle types is he worth using in? I've just gotten him and debating if he's worth spending what little resources I have on building him up. I'm f2p so that is a factor to consider as well.
Thanks!!
-D

Replies

• ThewhiteonE
    658 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Well for me he's my first 1-6 node in GW toon, so yeah, he has a purpose. His turn meter manipulation is nothing but awesome! Then we're not even mentioning his ability to steal your attackers positive buffs & giving them to your own team.

I'd say he's pretty good for a short green dude. It all really just depends on your team setup & how you choose to use him!
    Post edited by GummyBearKing268 on
  • Khayman
    850 posts Member
    Options
    He has his uses all over minus defense in arena.(mostly because the ai doesnt know how to use him still). Probably the most versatile toon of all.
  • Options
    Yoda is a tricky toon. You have to try various combination to know his usefulness against a particular toon. Like attack Dooku with Yoda while he is above 50% of his health. Yoda will gain foresight and Dooku will miss his counter attack at least once. He can copy enemy buff and give it to the entire team.
  • Options
    He is really fun to use, and pretty easy to gear. Mine is gear 9 and 7*. 6700 power, and no raid gear to get him there.

As long as he isn't left on defense in arena you will be fine. He has some raid use too. He can share foresight to the team when the rancor is +50% health and negate the rancor's AOE once. Also one of his specials can take away tm, also useful against the rancor.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Mine does fine on Defense... That is old news about poor AI.
    The protection change makes his AI way better, BM first turn isnt a must.

His Omega basic is amazing.