What's the 2nd event?

In the developer uodate this past Friday they mentioned they had 2 new events for us "listed below", but then they only mentioned the female only event..

Sooooooo....wat?

Replies

• 1AmYourFath3r
    3103 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Assault battles.

"We’ll be releasing more Assault events in the near future. ALSO, for those of you that were not able to complete the Empire Assault event don’t worry, it will be returning. "

I'm sure we'll see Scoundrels, First Order, Resistance, Empire, Ewok, etc

Personally I hope the next one is Empire Vs Ewoks or Empire Vs Jedi.
  • Options
    Ewoks would be exciting.
  • Options
    The designer of the event that just ended said he hopes to do one with empire player characters but wouldn't commit to any particular one being next. There will be a whole series of these.
  • Options
    I'm on my phone and can't pull up an exact quote from the developer update, but it said there would be twl events this coming week.

I have no doubt there will be future events.
  • Options
    Assault battles.

"We’ll be releasing more Assault events in the near future. ALSO, for those of you that were not able to complete the Empire Assault event don’t worry, it will be returning. "

Why not the reverse of empire? Empire vs rebels
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    Assault battles.

As long as I get to use my Empire squad, I'll take on anyone. I'll take on EVERYONE!
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    "Events – we’ve got a lot coming up! Let’s take a look at the two that are starting next week:"

That's what the OP is referring to
  • Options
    Yoda came back this week...
  • C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    Options
    Hopefully Omega events will be in the rotation.
  • Options
    SCOUNDRALS!!!!!
  • Options
    Most likely an Ewok event considering they've recycled the Droid event that was Android only. The Ewok event was Apple only.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Yoda came back this week...

Yes but it says next week
  • Thor_Odinson1
    1995 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Assault battles.

I want this so badly...I have spent months upgrading my imperials (mostly Vader, though Tarkin is 7* and my RG is decent too).

They just need to rebalance the empire so it actually works well together and doesn't have worthless toons like ST and MT.