All female event:When is it LIVE? [Merged] *Dev Comment*

18910111214Next

Replies

• Options
    I view this "Event" as a promotional give-away. They probably devised the Event battles to entice lower level players to purchase the event package. Despite how easy it is, it awarded me pretty nicely. The 25 Jedi Guardian shards allowed me to finally start the Yoda event, so I got 50 Yoda shards in turn. Using Ally points is a bonus. This is a much better use of Ally points than Bronzium cards. 50-75-100 + ally points for a single shard is a steal compared to random Bronzium pulls at 250 per shot.
  • quigonkenny
    240 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Event finally showed up. So easy. Soloing with Ventress and spamming her AoE was actually faster than autoing with a full team... Last time through I actually soloed it with *Bariss* just because I could. Even though they were hitting her 4 or 5 times to her one and she was hitting back with her lightsaber-shaped wet noodle, I barely got into normal health... If she were 7* rather than 5*, or better than G8, it wouldn't have even gotten out of Protection...
  • Rhino
    15 posts Member
    Options
    Easiest challenge ever
  • Options
    Unykron1 wrote: »
    so i am supposed to save my ally points indefinately for the chance that maybe some event in the future may use them. Just because they said that we may be able to use them in the future doesnt tell us when.......

Its what 350 total for all 4 refreshes, but you're acting like you need to have thousands stockpiled indefinitely just in case.
  • Robert
    150 posts Member
    Options
    I saved up over 10k pretty quickly....I started around the Jawa event which wasn't too long ago.
  • Options
    Thats not what i was whining about, my point was a 3 day event, released in the middle of the day after people have spent their ally points means people lose out on more than 1 chance through, it should have been released at the refresh so everybody would have the chance to do more than 1 shot
  • Options
    Would have been nice to know that you have to use ally points to do extra rounds, so the first day of a 3 day event i get one shot....thanks devs

If only someone already gave you advanced notification of what the event requires . . .
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    so i am supposed to save my ally points indefinately for the chance that maybe some event in the future may use them. Just because they said that we may be able to use them in the future doesnt tell us when.......

This uses an incredibly small amount of ally points. You can earn about 4x that in a day if you wanted. This is a non issue.
  • Options
    Funny thing is that I pulled jkg in a bronzium right before the event :lol:
  • Options
    Is their only one tier?
This discussion has been closed.