Seriously? Jedi's hit my Sidious but I can't hit enemy DS.

Come on. Nerf DS again. Enemy can destroy my DS who is ALL jedi but if I attack their DS....throw it in the trash. This game is so trashed. Makes absolutely no SENSE why my jedi Dodge an enemy Sidious but Sidious can be DESTROYED by Jedi! I'm sick of retreating on GW and wasting my time.

Replies

• Options
    WalkrCnc wrote: »
    Come on. Nerf DS again. Enemy can destroy my DS who is ALL jedi but if I attack their DS....throw it in the trash. This game is so trashed. Makes absolutely no SENSE why my jedi Dodge an enemy Sidious but Sidious can be DESTROYED by Jedi! I'm sick of retreating on GW and wasting my time.

Do what I do, and only play GW every couple of weeks or so.
  • Options

I only do it on guild activity day, and usually one GW will last me rest of week
  • Cm3Po
    234 posts Member
    Options
    One of two things you must do, as I too had this problem months ago. Get bariss, as her health equilization move is an answer to heal immunity, and leave sid for last as he is a useless **** as far as dps goes. Or, farm a completely different team. I actually went this route as I had other prioritized toons over bariss, and still do. My GW team consists of phasma as lead, daka, QGJ, RG, and luminara, and I can auto battle through the entire war with this team.
  • ZarLatho
    690 posts Member
    Options

I only do it on guild activity day, and usually one GW will last me rest of week

Do you buy all your credits or just go without?
  • Options
    ZarLatho wrote: »

Do you buy all your credits or just go without?

Go without usually. I'll end up completing 4 rounds per week. 3 on activity day and the 1 throughout the week. Then I'll survive if bounty hunter credits. If I'm close to gearing someone up, I might buy a mega pack.
  • Sadw
    5 posts Member
    Options
    I dont see why everyone cries about gw i have finished just about every gw since i started and im f2p most of the time i dont even need to throw in a suicide squad and run the same team from start to finish
  • Options
    Sadw wrote: »
    I dont see why everyone cries about gw i have finished just about every gw since i started and im f2p most of the time i dont even need to throw in a suicide squad and run the same team from start to finish

It's not that people can't finish it - it's the fact that it's long, boring, and more of a chore than anything, and the rewards are garbage for the time and effort put in. People don't want to finish it. I just finished one I started three days ago, and I lost one character. I dreaded doing it.
  • ZarLatho
    690 posts Member
    Options
    There is also abundant evidence that the nodes are of a repeatedly severe character in the upper 70s or 80 with a high arena power. In this regard GW is a completely different beast at current end game. Lots of people used to breeze through GW and now cannot. I avoid adding too much power to my arena.
  • Options
    Poggle (L) 86 GS Lumi JC

All day... And I'm lvl 80.... If I hit a node with a ton of dps I swap JC for RG