First To Honestly Unlock Han!!!!!! (That I know)

Prev1
Bryan1986
529 posts Member
edited June 2016
Congrats to Nick, Leader of FTB Dreadmasters for unlocking Han without guild hopping or using any other kind of shady method. The first player (I know of) to unlock Han completely legit. Way to go man!!!!!
FTB
Post edited by Bryan1986 on

Replies

• MrGrips
    521 posts Member
    Options
    Grats to the man.

But oh no this can of worms again..
  • Options
    The Partriots won a couple Super Bowls while cheating. Know what? They are still Super Bowl Champions. Do you know offhand who came in second or third those years? No one else does either.
  • Silleck
    423 posts Member
    Options
    Grats nick! Good job! Way to do it the right way!
    Leader and co-founder of BHG
  • Options
    MrGrips wrote: »
    Grats to the man.

But oh no this can of worms again..

Haha. I hear ya. Just wanted all to know. I know there will be **** to hit the fan.
    FTB
  • Options
    Grats!!!!!
  • Options
    Our guild mate Prana unlocked him days ago and he has not done any guild hopping, so I would not say he was the first one.
  • Options
    There have been others who have legitimately unlocked han.

FTB guy is not the first.

Stop opening silly threads without knowing facts.
  • DJJ
    367 posts Member
    Options
    How do you know he's first?
  • Bryan1986
    529 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    He is the first I know of doing it legit. I'm saying this because I see first hand. With the congrats EA gave to the guild hopper, I figure I would do the same for my guild mate.
    FTB
  • Options
    It's love man. All about love.
    FTB
  • DJJ
    367 posts Member
    Options
    Most people have done between 20-25 tier 7 raids without guild hopping or bringing in alts. I think that there are plenty of Hans out there now, they're just not all making posts about it.
  • Stormy
    951 posts Member
    Options
    First or not- who knows. Congrats Nick.
  • Options
    Well, I must congrat myself for being the first to post about an honest mate slaying raids.
    FTB
  • Options
    Hey congrats!
  • Options
    Please do let us know if your friend would like to show us videos of han in action!
  • Options
    Congratulations!

Big props to those doing it legitimately.
  • Options
    Hanestly - congrats!
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Yea one of my guild mates unlocked him last week, definitely not the first as others have said but congrats to your friend
  • Bryan1986
    529 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    DJJ wrote: »
    Most people have done between 20-25 tier 7 raids without guild hopping or bringing in alts. I think that there are plenty of Hans out there now, they're just not all making posts about it.

I'm no math expert, but 25 raids requires 50 days of getting the full 30,000 per day. I don't believe raids have even been going for 50 days yet. Lol. So I find your claim to be a little off man. I don't know of anyone that went all out, hardcore on T7 rancor from day one and did so consistently and perfectly up to this day. Not shooting for a contest. Just congratulating my bud.
    FTB
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Bryan1986 wrote: »

I'm no math expert, but 25 raids requires 50 days of getting the full 30,000 per day. I don't believe raids have even been going for 50 days yet. Lol. So I find your claim to be a little off man. I don't know of anyone that went all out, hardcore on T7 rancor from day one and did so consistently and perfectly up to this day. Not shooting for a contest. Just congratulating my bud.

He did days between 20-25, my guild has done 23 raids and we even lost a raid last month while trying to maximize raids for this month to get on top on the lb. Guilds have been around for 49 days.
  • DJJ
    367 posts Member
    Options

My upper range might be slightly high (20 is very possible), but it only takes 15 raids to unlock him. It's a nice accomplishment and I congratulate him as well, but you made the claim in the title that he was "first", which has already been disputed by at least three people on this thread. All I'm saying is that is quite a claim to make unless you know for sure.
  • Options
    congratz on the unlock Nick!
  • Bryan1986
    529 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    48 days right? And can't couldn't do a t7 until the first 2 days were gone. That leaves 46 days. Which 23 T7 raids would be perfect up to this point. Gj man. That 600/600 every day by all 50 pays off
    FTB
  • Options
    If one person slacks and misses the 600, it will set a whole raid back a day. Consistency is key. Looks like you are on point. :smile:
    FTB
  • r2steve2
    189 posts Member
    Options
    Tldr
    Hodor
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats to Nick, Leader of FTB Dreadmasters for unlocking Han without guild hopping or using any other kind of shady method. The first player (I know of) to unlock Han completely legit. Way to go man!!!!!

Congrats. Glad to see someone doing it honestly.
  • Options
    LOL... you can write it on a poster and hang it on your wall.. Legit way, huh? It´s a joke
  • LordRath
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Regardless of anything, Grats on the new toon
  • GCSpyder
    9 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Well, congrats to our own guild mates then. That seems to be in vogue!
    Post edited by GCSpyder on
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Whats up Brian that's awesome that your guild mate did it the right way and yes Prana was first in our guild to do it the right way as well. It's just ridiculous state of game we like to play look at guild ranks now top guild 400 over the rest of us now so definitely still using the altfactory . Just a shame al I have to say some people need the attention what's funny is they had it before altfactory since we all could care less anything they do. Hope your still having fun bro games borderline for me but I'm addicted so I'm not going anywhere lol