Looking for guild

I'm a level 79 f2p player soon to be level 80, 4 k xp short, looking for a guild with more then 7 people who want to do at least a tier 5 raid weekly. Ally code is 254-146-245. Please consider me for your guild. Thanks.

Replies

• Options
    @The6000pesoman join Unlimited powah
  • Options
    I'm a level 79 f2p player soon to be level 80, 4 k xp short, looking for a guild with more then 7 people who want to do at least a tier 5 raid weekly. Ally code is 254-146-245. Please consider me for your guild. Thanks.

I've just sent you an invite. V daily.
    One mate. Team friendly, keen and with a good sense humor. Stars are nice but involvement is highly appreciated.

Regards,
    Infinity
    961-734-622
    Infinity 961-734-622
  • Options

Hi

You would be welcome to join our Stormtrippers guild. We have 48 members and alternate between tier 5 and 6 raids.

Our only requirement is that members contribute a minimum of 2400 guild coins per week and take part in daily guild activities. This way the raids and rewards keep coming.

My ally code is 528-322-799. I've sent you an ally request.

PM me if you would like to know more.

ClartyMarty
  • Options
    If you're interested in heroic raids, and haven't found a guild yet. Message me on LINE. ID: galgenstrick
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information