gs vs ig86

With both omegaed is gs still better? I know gs has higher speed and more health but ig86 seems to hit harder and with ig86 special omegaed the cooldown is just 1

Replies

• Options
    Depends on the team. If you're relying on high speed DPS GS, his unique gives him a lot of extra turns. 86 is pretty lethal in a droid team though.
  • Options
    I'd personally go GS unless you have other droids going. That extra health is essential at higher ranks unless you've got a full droid thing going on.
  • Options
    GS is better as an all purpose damage dealer and can fit in with most squads.

86 is better than GS in a droid team.
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • Options
    Gs. Omega his unique and the turn meter gain makes up for it
  • Options
    DjangoQuik wrote: »
    I'd personally go GS unless you have other droids going. That extra health is essential at higher ranks unless you've got a full droid thing going on.

Actually 86 has a few more hit points (27,689 including protection)than GS (26,003), and hits much harder. GS speed and turn meatier is what makes him better than 86, but I do love them both
  • Options
    So in arena it seems gs is better but it seems ig86 might be a better dps for raids. Just wondering which to use in my A team for raids... Alongside phasma lead rey qgj and ackbar. Still working on gearing teebo