Confused on concept of squad arena

Can someone please explain to me how squad arena works? Is it actually against other real life players? Doesn't seem fair that I can just choose lower level people and beat them then go up in rank. How does someone choose to battle me and me not always choosing.

Replies

• Options
    once you get to top ranks there will be no easy people, most of the lower ones are probably people who started playing then quit because they didnt like the game
  • Options
    So why do I always get to choose my opponent?
  • Options
    It's not true PvP. You are playing against another player's squad that is computer controlled.
  • CPLEE
    34 posts Member
    Options
    So how do you know if somebody has attacked my squad? Confused :(
  • Options
    Your rank will go down if you lose a fight while defending. If you defend an attack I don't believe there's any way to know that.
  • CPLEE
    34 posts Member
    Options
    No notification? shame..
  • Options
    Well many times when I am beaten I get a friend notification request from the person who beat me. I guess that's kind of a notification...
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    You can select anyone ranked up to 10 spaces ahead of you until you are in the top 10. The AI uses the team that the person ranked last used and plays on their behalf. If you beat them, then you swap positions in the ranks. Rewards are given at 6 pm for whatever time zone you are in. The higher the rank, the better the reward.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    Reward coins can be used to purchase shards listed in the arena shipment area.
  • Options
    ive been hoping for a replay system for some time so I can see how my team plays under AI control win or lose. At the very least let me see who beat me and what team they were using to do it.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    dc2484 wrote: »
    ive been hoping for a replay system for some time so I can see how my team plays under AI control win or lose. At the very least let me see who beat me and what team they were using to do it.

That would be cool but I wonder if it would replay correctly. In Star Wars Commander the replays were basically stats on where a figure was dropped and its basic actions. You could actually get a incorrect replays.

I would like to see these just to see what people are using against me.
  • Options
    Yea they really should have some sort of summary of if you've been beaten. But I had no idea it computer controlled even though it's a real persons team lol. No wonder why I've literally won every single game I've played. I haven't lost yet haha.

Ffs it's so hard to get a new character hahaha