Is this a good way to broaden the game?

PmanRingo
30 posts Member
edited June 2016
So we all are always wanting more 7 stars and better characters but in the process of doing that we sometimes leave behind other characters we used to use. I think there should be a game mode which makes you use characters of certain levels. This way you still get to use and enjoy using low level characters because they will put them up against equally skilled or adjusted enemies to make it feel like it's a challenge again. Auto battling and simming has taken over most of the game. This will force us to have some very good toons that we keep at lvl 30, 40, 50, and 60 (if they had different stages based on lvl.) Or even different max star requirements

Once again, just throwing something out there.

So yay or nay?

Is this a good way to broaden the game? 19 votes

Yeah I'd play
36% 7 votes
Waste of time
42% 8 votes
I don't care about my low level characters
21% 4 votes

Replies

• Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    You can already do this in the early nodes of gw, if you really wanted to use some underdeveloped toons. Not a bad way to learn what they all do and who to work on more.
  • Davius
    432 posts Member
    Options
    i think you might want to try out those low level toons when farming low level gear for crafting. dont forget its a choice to hit sim or auto-battle...
  • Options
    There already are those game modes. The only game mode that 'requires' max level is arena.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.