Who next?

TheFossilMan
102 posts Member
edited June 2016
Looking for advice for galactic war shipments. You hear so much about lumi, Phasma, Poggle and Teebo (for Ewoks) but then who? I have been saving up and just need to spend them.

*edit* I do have 86 maxed too.

Replies

• Options
    Save till someone else becomes available.
  • Options
    I feel like magmatrooper does decent damage. Try him
  • Hellcat
    319 posts Member
    Options
    Looking for advice for galactic war shipments. You hear so much about lumi, Phasma, Poggle and Teebo (for Ewoks) but then who? I have been saving up and just need to spend them.

Resistance Pilot and IG86 are both worth getting if you need some damage... Teebo is not just for Ewok team he's good for raid even paired with other toons.
  • Options
    I was at the same dilemma but started farming Biggs for the next time the Rebels/Clones event comes, but honestly I don't know if he's good or not.
  • Options
    If you are trying to get extra turns out of a stealthed Teebo to affect turn meter, or if you are running a stun team, Biggs' assist special is a nice add. The additional damage helps a weaker primary stunner attack. But his durability is lacking. He needs to be backed by RG.
  • Options
    Depends on who you already have. In my humble opinion, the priority order for GW farming should be Lumi > Phasma > IG-86 > Teebo > Poggle > Resistance Pilot. Anyone else is up to you if you want them or not, or better invest in shards for already maxxed toons to exchange for shard shop currency.
  • Options
    Plague_Inc wrote: »
    I feel like magmatrooper does decent damage. Try him

Really? It's only decent if his basic procs and AoE is weak. I'm sure it might be different at Gear 10 though, but still not where it should be, considering his special is nearly useless now.
  • Options
    DieInFire wrote: »
    I was at the same dilemma but started farming Biggs for the next time the Rebels/Clones event comes, but honestly I don't know if he's good or not.

That's who I'm farming right now. If you don't care about that event or Rebels then RP's decenton a B team for GW and raids. Cad Bane is good for P1 of T6 raids if you don't mind gearing him way up.

I'd vote against Magmatrooper, but I haven't geared him up past 7 yet (I didn't want to waste two purple shower drains).