Since when did Leia get four attacks on her basic attack?

Skye
795 posts Member
edited January 2016
I was just in an arena fight that I won... but I encountered something really odd... The enemy leia on her basic attack hit me four times! yes four times not three, but four times in one turn... There was no Phasma leader to cause her to assist on herself (see below regarding the FOTP)

There have been a number of characters which seems to have powers all messed up...

For example Sidious seems to get a 100% turn meter on a kill rather than the listed 25%, like its been stolen from Maul. This I have reported as bug a few days ago

Which makes me think that Leia has stolen Rey's multiattack (which can attack up to four times), and the FOTP has stolen Leia's attack

I have seen a number of times myself that the FOTP will attack three times now and then...
The description for the FOTP is two attacks and I'm not the only person who has seen him attack three times, although a friend claims it may have something to do with Phasma as his leader where he actually assists himself.. BUt I have seen him hit three times without Phasma leading

So it me or have a lot of characters all got their abilities swapped around and no one updated the descriptions?
Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!

Replies

• Baal
    602 posts Member
    Options
    It's you.
  • Options
    Nope you are correct.

Even an rare occasions my Leia shots 4 times and my team when I use her is barriss, qgj, sid, lumi, leia
  • Options
    FOTP does attack three times, my Leia attacks four times on occasion, seen Luminara/Barriss/Sid all counterattack (the word counterattack flashes so I know it's a counterattack). Stuff is definitely buggy.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Leia occaionaly attacks 4 times and FOTP also occasionally attacks 3 times.
  • Options
    Agree small bug I have this happen very rarely.
  • Options
    Not very rarely, but almost always on DEFENSE. During attack procs are normal and happens rarely maybe. On DEFENSE a high star Leia does it like once every teobgames. But that's maybe because In Gw when fscing Lia y lead with Qui Gon and make sure she can't stealth.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    I've been lucky enough to see her attack 4 times in battles. The only time I don't want it to happen is when I'm hitting a fresh Dooku because then he counter attacks 4 times as well and kills her.

• Options
    I've seen Dooku counter, get a bonus on a counter, immediately attack a second toon, then throw lightning at a third without pause. No Phasma or other turn boost leader. Turn meter is glitched.
  • Options
    I have Leia and I can assure you it's not just you, she does it for me on offense all the time. Not just a rare anomaly, but often enough to where I would even say it's pretty common to see. For some reason she seems to do it more when after her 3rd shot if the target enemy has just a little life left, she'll shoot a 4th time to finish him off. She does that a lot actually, almost every match has one of those situations.
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Options
    I've seen Dooku counter, get a bonus on a counter, immediately attack a second toon, then throw lightning at a third without pause. No Phasma or other turn boost leader. Turn meter is glitched.

I guess its the bonus some characters get on turn meter gain that is glitched cause I see this very commonly with my own Sidious, but I don't see it happen on other people's sidious... And I have seen similar things happen with enemy Dooku's in particular...

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Options
    cad can attack 3 times too =O i wonder if maybe its a maxed tier 8 - 9 skill unreleased and just bugged
  • Options
    Always
  • Options
    Minute 2 onwards.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAzrG3vcbQ0

• Preemo_Magin
    1826 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Here....i started Galactic war battle #6 and right on the first turn Leia kills Daka. Then Qui Gon attacks and asks Leia for Assist, and she does another 4X on IG-86. Note my team was five Full 7* max gear, max abilities team, and that I didn't get one single move (no damage to enemy whatsoever in screenshot) until enemy has killed 1, got IG-86 in life support (good as dead), enemy has taunted and I have 3 exposes in my remaining 3 chars:

image.jpg

People talk about balanced gamr, and strategy. Well, it's getting lost in random bugs and a nroken proc on defense.
  • Options
    It just happened to me two times on arena battles !! :s
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Options
    MarvelWars wrote: »
    It just happened to me two times on arena battles !! :s

The old issue in which I reported should not happen currently in the way I originally explained back in Januaury...

Usually if Leia, FOTP or even Rey attack more than their powers describe in one go you need to be sure it's not because of a Phasma leader or Ackbar's leadership or his Tactical Genius special ability. Ackbar leadership causes a rebel to make an assist if anyone on his team uses a non-attacking ability... i.e. a taunter using a taunt or healer using a heal.. In which case a rebel will make an attack out of their turn. This can potentially make Leia seemingly make more than her maximum three attacks on her basic if she is at full or close to full turn meter at the time she is making the assist.

Additionally you got to watch for assist calling characters like Aalya, QGJ, GS and others which can make characters seem like they are taking two or more turns in one go.

• Options
    @BentWookiee this is a bumped thread
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    I use Leia daily in GW, and I've never seen this bug. Strange. Just getting 3 attacks out of her is tough.
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    I use Leia daily in GW, and I've never seen this bug. Strange. Just getting 3 attacks out of her is tough.

You shouldn't be seeing this old bug any more, hence my reply to Marvelwars... If you see Leia making more than three attacks in what seems to be one turn it's likely it's because of Ackbar, Phasma or an assist calling attack by characters like QGJ, GS, Aalya, etc

Mods.. please lock this thread so it doesn't get necro bumped... thanks

This discussion has been closed.