A huge Congratulations to the Devs...

Congratulations on getting us to buy your lip service to the community. Apparently when you told us that you were going to be checking the forums to address concerns about characters in game, you really meant that you were going to keep doing whatever you are doing, with no regards to feedback from the community. There was a poll I started a while back to fix Assajj, it was as lopsided as you could get, filled with suggestions and frustrations of people who really want to play NS.

So instead of focusing on an underplayed group (NS), you focus instead on Teebo after having added additional ewok characters, and Anakin a Jedi, because we all know how hard it is to put together a decent group of Jedi. I mean you only have:

QGJ
Yoda
Lumi
Bariss
Ahsoka
JC
Aayla
Old Ben
Anakin
Eeth Koth
Plo Koon
Mace windu
Kit Fisto
Ima-Gun Di

and thats compared to the massive amount of NS they put in this game.

Asajj
Old Daka
NSI
NSA
and Talia

I can definitely see why you felt that jedi needed more options to be viable.

So Congratulations EA, and to the developing group for Star Wars Galaxy of Jedi.

Replies

• Options
    It's almost as if Jedi are the core of the SW lore.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    You are being a complete *** in this thread.
    Anakin was the obvious selection because he is a underperforming fan favorite and the most that the forum complained about underpreformance. Characters will be worked on in due time they will be looking at the characters feedback section to see who has priority. Asajj is high on the list but not as high as Anakin and Boba. After these 2 probably Asajj will get some love if not they will probably work on FOTP, Plo Koon or someone else I am missing
  • Orions
    269 posts Member
    Options
    Why focus on Teebo, hes only one of the best raid characters in the game and hes still broken a bit...
    but yes let focus on some NS (who are they again, oh ya from Clone wars)...and complain about Jedi ... Once the NS movie is out then you can complain more about the lack of NS characters, wait no NS movie onthe horizon I wonder thy that is..

O
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    Options
    @christopher152003

Do you pay attention to the forums. Teboo has been talked about for awhile, and so has ani.

You did a poll that a lot of people agreed with and had suggestions. Good thing that didn't happen with ani or any other toon. Oh wait, it has. More with ani than anyone else.

So because your poll had so many post in it they should do it? What about the other 500 polls on other toons? Should they do all of them as well?

Think before you post.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    One at a time bud
    Patience you need
  • Options
    Chill out you must. A nap you need.

Anakin is long overdue. And they are working on teebo. Ventress will come in time.
  • Options
    I think they made the right choice with anakin, I mean he's anakin. He needs to be good. As for Teebo, people have been talking about him for a long time. That being said, I'm pretty sure asajj is the one character who has been talked about for the longest time. I joined the forum in March (I think) but I've been reading threads since January, and it seems like there were always people asking for her to be fixed. I never used her but it seems like she has never worked properly, based on what I read on the forums
  • Tuln
    48 posts Member
    Options
    Why would you not want them to fix the Teebo bug? It is one of the worst ones out there besides Humbling Blow imo.
  • Options
    Ok so because YOU want it fixed and YOU made a poll, it should be the number one priority for the devs?

As stated there have been 100 of posts and polls about teebo and anakin.

Did you also want to pout because they are working on fix gw and not your toon?
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options
    There's a saying that goes "don't bite the hand that feeds you", which might be useful to remember the next time you want to post something cynical about positive updates
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Someone needs a Snickers
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    Guys the point is Anakin could have waited, how many **** **** jedi do we have in the game?? **** about my post all you want doesn't change the fact one whole group of characters underperforms making NS a poor choice most times. Why do we need anakin? Are jedi nearly unplayable **** no. Lol such **** on these forums.

Lets fix jedi we dont have enough.

**** that ****.

Du . mb as. sses
  • christopher152003
    381 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Orions wrote: »
    Why focus on Teebo, hes only one of the best raid characters in the game and hes still broken a bit...
    but yes let focus on some NS (who are they again, oh ya from Clone wars)...and complain about Jedi ... Once the NS movie is out then you can complain more about the lack of NS characters, wait no NS movie onthe horizon I wonder thy that is..

O

Wow, NS were here long before Clone wars ****, there was cannon before they made Episodes 1, 2, and 3. As your response suggests people don't play NS in this game, but they do play Jedi, Droids, Rebel, and wait everyone but NS. That's a problem and focusing on a subset (jedi) when there are 20 jedi makes no sense.

But yea **** at me for posting this. mO rOn s

Hmm, So your response is when they make a NS movie then they should focus on them.

There has not yet been a movie solely about JEDI either, they were merely a plot point. Even return of the Jedi wasn't about Jedi only. it was about a galactic war a star wars you could say. Which included BH, NS, Rebels, clones, Jedi, and a million other things. I have yet to see Jedi wars or Jedi VS. Aliens.

WE HAVE PLAYABLE JEDI at least 5 of them, do we have 5 NS that are on par with a full jedi group?? Nope. and there lies the problem.

• Options
    There are a ton of Jedi but they are all woefully underpowered (aside from QGJ). JEDIs are completely not viable and the number one targeted teams in the arena because of how badly underpowered they are.

All that aside from being the primary characters of SW.
  • Trana963
    14 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I know that when I go into work, when I put in a full days work and a client still complains, I really feel motivated to keep working to address their concerns.

I understand there are problems with the game that needs to be addressed, however, when you constantly get **** on no matter what you do, it really takes the zest out of your desire to work. I understand we are consumers/customers and should get a certain level of product. However, keep in mind, as Larry David once said, “[a]n employee is told that the customer is always right and, in fact, the customer is usually a ***** and an *******." Some food for thought.
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    I may as well bring up they also "fixed" her only ability that made her worthwhile to use. Back when she could heal all when she debuffed the enemy.

A little flame for your fire. :D
  • Options
    This post is so ridiculous and focused on an NS....could the OP actually be posting under an alt account (they are all the rage now)?
    Maybe a well-known instigator and lover of the dark ladies. It couldn't be 5s, nor 2s, 4s, or 8s yet I have a feeling it's a number related guy. One who likes shell games with logic maybe?
  • Options
    ;):p
  • Options
    I hope they fix Asajj for everyone but you.

There's lots of characters that need to be fixed, and they will all be fixed in time. Anakin for sure needed to be fixed, and as he is literally the most important character in all of star wars, I think it's fine they fix him first.

NS, Scoundrels, and Empire are all in need of more viable toons, and I'm sure you'll see each of these factions get stronger over the next few months.

They just added two new bounty hunters. They'll add more NS and will fix the ones that need fixing.

• Options
    So Ventress has bad AI. Yup. Otherwise she isn't that bad.

The entire Empire Squad is severely lacking in almost all areas. I agree Anakin was bad and needed work. But Ventress doesn't need reworked like the Empire toons or Anakin. In fact Ventress is probably one of the better nightsisters as is next to daka.

The OP is just upset he didn't get his demand met first. And Honestly, Ventress shouldn't be next either.
  • christopher152003
    381 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    BWSkynobi wrote: »
    I hope they fix Asajj for everyone but you.

There's lots of characters that need to be fixed, and they will all be fixed in time. Anakin for sure needed to be fixed, and as he is literally the most important character in all of star wars, I think it's fine they fix him first.

NS, Scoundrels, and Empire are all in need of more viable toons, and I'm sure you'll see each of these factions get stronger over the next few months.

They just added two new bounty hunters. They'll add more NS and will fix the ones that need fixing.

Did you ever watch star wars?? Darth Vader plays a huge role, but not the most important character in game, That would be Luke, or Leia. Darth vader was just a catalyst in the movies, to me it sounds like you are too young to remember the original star wars.
  • Options
    Closing this. The language and personal attacks are ridiculous.
    Just because someone disagrees with you give you no right to call them names etc.. :|
This discussion has been closed.