Will new characters be added to Cantina Shipments?

enigma_jedi
204 posts Member
edited June 2016
No characters have been added to Cantina shipments in ages. The last one was QGJ which was 3-4 months ago.

Cantina shipments is the toughest place to farm. So, please add some premium toons like Rex or Ayla.

Its time to show some love for cantina shipments.

Replies

• giggsy
    88 posts Member
    Options
    I've been saving my cantina tokens in case they do
  • Options
    I REALLY hope they don't add Rex or Aayla to hard nodes.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    They added multiple characters to cantina before they dropped the horrible magma to GW shipments. I won't complain if they add a good toon to GW.
  • Options
    Hopefully not since it takes forever to farm cantina shipments and there's so many good characters.
    Qgj, daka, hrs, fives, poe
    If anything add good characters to gw
  • Options
    They don't need new cantina characters yet. It's the slowest to farm, so they don't need as many new characters. Where they really need more character is GW, where even f2p players are getting close to having everything. If they go two months between adding GW characters, I'll have everybody in GW maxed in two more months. In cantina however I have at least a year before I'm going to max out everyone currently in shipments.
  • Sarryen
    474 posts Member
    Options
    I am seriously running out of viable toons to collect in GW. Not quite as bad in Arena, but starting to get limited. I've barely got into the cantina shipment toons though
  • Options
    They need some place for Dengar, he might be next after this month.