Getting out of hand

Ok this is now completely out of hand. Every battle I've done today in GW and arena the AI gets 3 turns before I get one. What is going on with this game???? I watched the same teams get auto refresh on turns over and over again. This is completely ridiculous. And don't try giving me some garbage about speed of toons etc. I have the same teams as a lot of these cookie cutter teams and never have I been able to attack over and over like this.

When are you going to FIX this game?

Replies

• CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    Screenshot or just a plain rant? Speed is the new meta.
    got caught up in a nightsister team today: Daka, Dooku, Talia, NS initiate and asajj. They went crazy fast also. Called synergy and works well, try it. Still won it by taking out Daka/Dooku first. So what's your story.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    Asajj leader ofcourse for obivous reasons which aren't that obvious anymore. Game is working as intended, not flawed or rigged.
  • Dagnorus
    35 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    General cookie cutter teams, dooku, Sid, lumi, jc, fotp or kylo. No speed buff characters it's beyond crazy. I have 21k power 3 7* toons and get wrecked because of this. It's not normal and it's about the last straw for me with this game tbh.
  • Options
    It's not functioning as intended dude. It's beyond unbalanced and broken. There is absolutely no reason that any team should be getting 3 full turns to my 1. Synergy is the only thing that has any potential, but none of the teams I faced had this potential.
  • Options
    Not to mention exact same teams as I with less stats/stars/gear
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Dooku is currently the fastest if I'm right, Sid also fast. Lumi always comes after Sid in my comp. Whats your comp, so little details are given..

Also 3 full turns? Before you can hit once? Just no. I request a vid to see that, no way is that possible.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    If I'm facing a near copy maybe AI copies go before mine (the slight advantage they might have), but if enemy sidious is fastest and goes first, mine ALWAYS comes second unless there is a Dooku since he beats sid always in first round regarding turn meter and my sid is 6* so it's not strange to me when enemy 7* gets to hit first.
  • Options
    Don't even bother replying if you're just going to deny any issues. Not gonna waste my time posting things that aren't issues man. Getting tired of the denial that this game has massive issues just because particular people haven't encountered them.

Perfect example: my roommate got double rewards every day for the first month, I did not. I got access to 7 day sub, he did not. I ONLY see the 7 day when a lot of people get the 21 day which I've never seen. I got the Darkside pack, he did not and he started before me. He lost shards in bronze/chrome packs and GW/arena...I did not until recently. We live in the same house and have different mobile carriers.

It did happen over and over. My team at the time was lumi, sid, jc, barris Leia. Even changed it up to lumi, dooku, jc, 5s, kylo. And bot team with poggle, and FO team with phasma. Same outcome the whole time. Up until about 10 minutes ago when I did an arena with my original team barris, sid, jc, lumi, 5s and finally it played out like it should. Fyi I'm not new here, I've got 5 toons left to get almost all my chars are 60 and ABC teams are 5-7*s. And until today when i woke up apparently getting spam attacked last night now being in the 50s ranked i was always top 10. I know what I'm doing.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    Double reward thing is indeed strange so im not denying that.
    The 7 day sub thing was tested in a period, too bad I also had the 7 day sub, not the 21.
    Darkside pack was either android/ios bound or just for global launch, not sure which of the 2.
    The losing shards thing is weird and can't judge that. Tho I've never seen a vid which would point it out and confirm it. On the other hand I did see vids of Vader 7* which is still unanswered i.e. so also weird unless its an AI level buff in GW and not the actual players team.
    judging you live in the same house with different carriers as in Android/Ios there are confirmed differences between the 2 of them.

Back on original topic, thanks for the extra info. If the original team was lumi, sid, jc, bariss, leia than a lot of other comps will have a speedadvantage over you. Especially the current ones with phasmas giving speed debuffs and all.
    Also you are talking about offensive battles in the start of this thread so in regards to being bounced overnight to 50's on battles you can't see as of yet (and cuz sleeping), sounds normal to me and unrelated. I also see myself dropping similar rankings during the day when i peek at work taking a -add filtered word-. To me it says f2p players are catching up on shards for easily obtainable chars like we have had a bit earlier. The AI is still easy to beat and you remember certain teams you know you beat earlier so repeat. Also I never understood why consular is still being used, on defense it doesn't add much if current meta has sids phasma lumi. On offense i also don't see the point as you have bariss and lumi.
  • Options
    Those were MY teams I listed... I should have had priority with the Leia team aside from dooku sid at times.
  • Options
    And same with phasma
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    Well I do remember a while ago there was a discussion about this. I believe EA_Jesse also replied in there. Was in the likes of first round starting turn meter is a bit random. Ill try find it. Anyway the long reply I gave is that without a lot of information you can still come to the wrong conclusion. You didn't point out a single one of those later complaints so if it's that simple... keep in mind other problems might be as well.
  • Dagnorus
    35 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Oh and we have the same android sam s5 phones just different carriers.

On original topic I am familiar with all the bonuses and Stat mesh, literally 3 full turns on AI teams to my 1. Not even joking. There's weird stuff going on with the game and it's been proven players are having the ability to cheat, take advantage of exploits and glitch to get particular shards. Much like 7 star Vader which is virtually impossible without winning the lottery on chromium. It's been shown in many other threads. Not complaining about dropping rank. It happens, just saying it's crazy to go from consistent rank 6 to 50s in a 4 hr period. Yes...was up very late and up super early for work *tired eyes*
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    Yes I said that about Vader and the points you mentioned also. Cheating or hack is real on defensive battles, never offensive where you fight yourself. GW glitch is real which has not been hotfixed yet. All the things you now mentioned I confirmed myself so we're dwelling off topic and Im getting tired as well :) there are some things happening devs are sure to fix but mobile games are obviously easy to manipulate and it's not easy to fix that overnight if it's even fixable at all.
    the speed thing you are mentioning again is unclear. Reread your first topic and try to be in my shoes reading that. Again do 3 toons go before yours or do 5 toons of the enemy have 3 turns (=15 attacks) before you can attack?
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    Options
    The speed is kinda weird and I've never experienced anything like it. My 2 fastest are sid and old daka. Sometimes my old daka goes first even tho she has less speed and sometimes sid. Sometimes their sid goes first sometimes mine, but I've never had more then 2 opponents hero's go before my 2. Obviously Dooku always goes before me, but all other hero's pretty much have less speed and therefore go after my daka and Sid.
  • Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    Again do 3 toons go before yours or do 5 toons of the enemy have 3 turns (=15 attacks) before you can attack?

Full team 3 runs, 15 attacks. Again, happened and infuriating especially when they're lower than me.
  • Options
    Time wrote: »
    The speed is kinda weird and I've never experienced anything like it. My 2 fastest are sid and old daka. Sometimes my old daka goes first even tho she has less speed and sometimes sid. Sometimes their sid goes first sometimes mine, but I've never had more then 2 opponents hero's go before my 2. Obviously Dooku always goes before me, but all other hero's pretty much have less speed and therefore go after my daka and Sid.

Best I get lately is my sid first (always after AI goes first) and the dot from the aoe never sticks on more than 2 toons, AI almost always sticks on all of my toons. That's irritating as well since my sid is maxed 7* and gear...
  • Options
    The dark side pack with Dooku, then storm trooper, now with Greedo I believe, is apparently random. Some got it, some didn't. Same with the subscription. Some got 7, some 21 and some no offer at all. My Game Center main account never got anything, no crystal subscription and no dark side pack. My second account, total ftp, on the same phone, got the 21 day offer and the dark side pack.

I've had the same experience as you in GW, total shenanigans, leading to frustration. Even tho I've reported fielding mirror teams, same or superior star level, same level gear, level 5 or 6 abilities on my team, same leader, I've been told my team must be slower characters, lower gear, whatever. Funny thing tho. Three days ago, it stopped, and I've just won my fourth in a row. Haven't changed strategy, done much upgrading since all characters were 60 in epic gear already. There's simply been nothing like you're experiencing now. The behavior of the AI is justified now based on team makeup, where before it was maddening, and no matter what I did, I had no chance.
  • Options
    The dark side pack with Dooku, then storm trooper, now with Greedo I believe, is apparently random. Some got it, some didn't. Same with the subscription. Some got 7, some 21 and some no offer at all. My Game Center main account never got anything, no crystal subscription and no dark side pack. My second account, total ftp, on the same phone, got the 21 day offer and the dark side pack.

I've had the same experience as you in GW, total shenanigans, leading to frustration. Even tho I've reported fielding mirror teams, same or superior star level, same level gear, level 5 or 6 abilities on my team, same leader, I've been told my team must be slower characters, lower gear, whatever. Funny thing tho. Three days ago, it stopped, and I've just won my fourth in a row. Haven't changed strategy, done much upgrading since all characters were 60 in epic gear already. There's simply been nothing like you're experiencing now. The behavior of the AI is justified now based on team makeup, where before it was maddening, and no matter what I did, I had no chance.

That's what's happening to me it's infuriating. My team is almost all maxed and to have it do this is just plain ridiculous.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    Make a vid, no way way AI attacks 15x before you do. I'm denying that untill I've seen it like the 7* Vader. You're the first one to claim such a ridiculous thing.
  • Options
    Whoever you are deny whatever you want. Not like you're any help in the first place. You really have been nothing, but in defense of a broken game despite all of the proven issues that you yourself have even admitted to.
  • Options
    Despite all proven issues that i confirmed myself? If you talk about proof so bad, record it. In case you missed it 7* vader is on forum now confirmed by devs. You obviously ain't reading what i put down here so no point in further discussing,
    Again I do not believe AI attacked 15 times before you could without solid proof. Not an unreasonable request for such an outragious claim.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    Dooku is currently the fastest if I'm right, Sid also fast. Lumi always comes after Sid in my comp. Whats your comp, so little details are given..

Also 3 full turns? Before you can hit once? Just no. I request a vid to see that, no way is that possible.

Rey and Leia are also super fast.