"Fives" assist not working

My team in the arena consists of all four clones and ROYAL GUARD. whenever I use Fives 'Comined Fire' ability, it always calls RG. Maybe it doesn't do this on defense, but whenever I play, it picks RG. the description says a random ally, however this is not my experience. Let me know if anyone else has this issue of Fives calling the weakest member of the team to assist EVERY TIME!

Replies

• Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Don't feel bad, in GW, QGJ always calls Bariss. It's been my experience that on offense, your weakest character is typically called to assist and on defense, the strongest is called. Adjust the placement of RG in your team.
  • Options
    I haven't seen any direct bias on his assist ability, are you always using the same team in the same positions, same fight, etc?
  • Tak
    352 posts Member
    Options
    CG_Dan wrote: »
    I haven't seen any direct bias on his assist ability, are you always using the same team in the same positions, same fight, etc?

This sounds like the problem to me. He's resetting a node in gw and it's the same rng
  • Options
    CG_Dan wrote: »
    Changing the location of the characters on the selection screen solved the problem. Thanks for all the help guys!