Bundle Purchase Thoughts for Newbies

RareAgenda
0 posts Member
edited January 2016
I've just started out and wanted some thoughts on the various bundles for sale. My goal is to invest in only useful characters in the long run. If that's not a bundle not listed, then let me know.

Dark Side, $5: Greedo 2, 500 crystals, 3 Vader shards, 5 Snow Trooper shards, 5 Royal Guard shards, 150k credits, 10 5 XP materials

Force Awakens, $99: 5750 Crystals, Kylo Ren 4, Finn 4, 50 Poe shards, 50 Phasma shards, 40 3* Trainers, 300k credits

Assassin Droid, $25: HK-47 4, IG-88 3, IG-86 1, 15 IG-86 shards, 15 3 trainers, 100k credits
Jedi Starter, $40: Windu 4, Jedi Knight 2, 25 Jedi Knight Guardian shards, 70 Jedi Knight Consular shards, 30 3* trainers, 300k credits

Heroine Starter, $50: Barriss Offee 4, Asajj 3, Ahsoka 2, Nightsister Initiate 1, 30 Asajj shards, 25 Ahsoka shards, 40 Nightsister shards, 40 3* trainers, 350k credits

Spend $XX on crystals for packs instead

Replies

• Options
    To be fair, if you want to spend some money in the game I´d suggest you to go for the Heroine pack since even being a bit expensive it pays off in the long run. It´s useful in most aspects of the game, GW, LS and DS missions and some of the challenges too. Makes the game more enjoyable and grants 3 fairly easy farmable toons.
  • Options
    Money in crystals, not packs except maybe the DS Starter pack
  • Options
    dark side pack was only good with dooku, greedo is meh
  • Options
    i wudve gone for the droid pack from the beginning to rank high in pop
  • Options
    pvp
  • Rheen
    269 posts Member
    Options
    RareAgenda wrote: »
    I've just started out and wanted some thoughts on the various bundles for sale. My goal is to invest in only useful characters in the long run. If that's not a bundle not listed, then let me know.

Dark Side, $5: Greedo 2, 500 crystals, 3 Vader shards, 5 Snow Trooper shards, 5 Royal Guard shards, 150k credits, 10 5 XP materials

Force Awakens, $99: 5750 Crystals, Kylo Ren 4, Finn 4, 50 Poe shards, 50 Phasma shards, 40 3* Trainers, 300k credits

Assassin Droid, $25: HK-47 4, IG-88 3, IG-86 1, 15 IG-86 shards, 15 3 trainers, 100k credits
    Jedi Starter, $40: Windu 4, Jedi Knight 2, 25 Jedi Knight Guardian shards, 70 Jedi Knight Consular shards, 30 3* trainers, 300k credits

Heroine Starter, $50: Barriss Offee 4, Asajj 3, Ahsoka 2, Nightsister Initiate 1, 30 Asajj shards, 25 Ahsoka shards, 40 Nightsister shards, 40 3* trainers, 350k credits

Spend $XX on crystals for packs instead

Buy Dooku. Don't buy force awakens.

Bariss is good in PVE and galactic wars. Not so good for PVP.
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
  • Options
    Honestly, I wouldn't recommend any of the packs, after Dooku was removed from the dark side pack. If you really want one, base it on how much you like the individual characters for their aesthetics and gameplay personally. Barring that, I guess the new dark side pack would be worth it for the Vader shards alone.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"