Rebel team- who is out?

I run Ackbar (L), STHan, GS, HRS, all 7* and 5* RG. Two questions:

1- When Leia is ready, who leaves this setup?

2- I have a 4* Lando, should I focus on him or RG in Cantina. If Lando, then how would you put him into this team?

Young server, but it's getting increasingly tough to keep my Rebs top 10. I need to boost this squad somehow!

Replies

• Options
    Leia for GS
  • Options
    Personally, I'd look at this kind of line-up for defence in arena:

Ackbar (L), STH, Leia, GS, RG.

Why no HRS/Lando you ask?

Leia is one of the quickest toons in the game and nearly always uses her special (stealth) on her first turn. With Ackbar L, this means STH or Ackbar shoot when Leia stealths. If STH shoots, he has a 55% chance to gain 35% turn meter (omega basic).

This is huge! It means there is a 27.5% chance that STH will taunt (when Leia stealths) before any of the oppositions toons, granting TM to all your remaining toons! So your entire team will get a go before they have one :)

In fact, instead of RG, you can even have a look at throwing in Old Ben, to protect against QGJ dispelling STH's taunt. Fun times!
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I'd say leia for RG since you have so much TM.
    I don't like to run with 2 tanks and I don't . But that's me. Than later Lando for GS. But Lando is really squishy and does no good for you on defense until he is gear 10 atleast.

Also in your lineup I would gear them before Lando anyways. So it'd be a long time before you get 8 security scanners to even start Lando. Lol. So you may want to start with RG. But tbh a 4* and 7* RG wouldn't make as much difference as it would lando
  • Options
    p.s. I may have over-explained in my first post. Hope you don't mind. You're new to the forum and I have no idea how much game experience you have :)
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hey curiousocelot have you tried hrs with his omega basic? That gives the team insane tm.
  • Options
    Jetlife wrote: »
    Hey curiousocelot have you tried hrs with his omega basic? That gives the team insane tm

Yup :) It was my first omega! It was great fun for the first few weeks, but more recently I've sadly been finding TM gain with Ackbar L just doesn't compare to the kind of damage and randomness that Rey hiding behind Dooku L and RG can dish out :(
  • Options
    Jetlife wrote: »
    Hey curiousocelot have you tried hrs with his omega basic? That gives the team insane tm

Yup :) It was my first omega! It was great fun for the first few weeks, but more recently I've sadly been finding TM gain with Ackbar L just doesn't compare to the kind of damage and randomness that Rey hiding behind Dooku L and RG can dish out :(

Actually HRS omega basic in raids is pretty awesome too. Running Teebo L, HRS, Ackbar, QGJ, Phasma you can easily score +1million in t6 p1.

(The less said about t7 the better... my Teebo needs an upgrade...)