With guild currency being capped at 30k per day, should the devs remove the 600 cap per person?

Pleblo
52 posts Member
edited June 2016
My guild has some dead weight not even putting in any energy spends everyday plus we are short 2 people. We would like to kick but not getting new members and they do sometimes do 200 every couple days. We have several that go way over the 600 cap and i think now that they are capping guild currency at 30k they should remove the 600 cap so we can hit the cap if we want to spend $

With guild currency being capped at 30k per day, should the devs remove the 600 cap per person? 81 votes

Yes, Remove the 600 cap
70%
JJHIvoB1987BarrokNaecabonVarlieshampooKyuu2Alsend_DrakebenacrowMofojokers1992FatzkeDarthNichalasJediLericheMikymateBoxandthefuzzPadmeIsThisThomRonEmpireDimmySamerius 57 votes
No, It is fine the way it is.
29%
Green_Legend_RanSkyedano7591SekuZekexwikking4uHendijuGwonkSzecsaLordRathStarjumperJensxnZ_CavaricciMasteryodaSikhoLeandrovvvostromoTrawinGravytrain0815Mol_Eliza_99999 24 votes

Replies

• Options
    Simple solution, recruit better and drop those not contributing
    Green_Legend_Ran A storm is coming...
  • Options
    No reason to change the 600 per player limit

Our guild has a couple players that go for 2000 Normal Energy spent on LS, DS, and Hars Node Guild Actucity days...

Would allow for several players to do nothing and still get the max per day.

Not what the Devs are intending.

It should be left the same as it is now
  • Options
    Yes, Remove the 600 cap
    Simple solution, recruit better and drop those not contributing

Well, sometimes it's not as easy as that. I've been trying to recruit people for a guild, and other than one low level guy who then left, I've only got my brother to join, and not even that officially, as his tablet, and game, as he never syncd it, is locked behind a broken screen.
  • Options
    Yes, Remove the 600 cap
    Now that is a great idea
  • Options
    The per player cap is there so that one or two whales can not carry an entire guild. It's supposed to be about teamwork. If you can't recruit a decent number of contributing members, maybe you shouldn't be running a guild.
  • IvoB1987
    494 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, Remove the 600 cap
    Great idea!

minor nitpick: Guild Currency is the currency you yourself have. You meant to say Guild Bank Coins.
  • Options
    Yes, Remove the 600 cap
    Allowing more than 600 helps the guild imo. If your guild hasnt had at least one person miss getting 600/day at least once a week then you will soon. Life happens. People go on vacation, emergencies come up, phones get broken or stolen, massive projects come up, holidays ect ect ect. Someone will miss the 600 coins almost every week in every guild and often miss it daily for some guilds. So why not let guild members that want to pick up their slack that day contribute more to cover for them, do it? Isnt *that* what team play is all about? IF two whales fed 15k energy each then I think EA would be happy with the payout and I wouldnt care. I cant imagine they would do that for long.
  • Options
    Yes, Remove the 600 cap
    Raise it to 800, that way whales can't carry a guild and you can make up for a few people who aren't quite hitting 600 or not having a full guild
  • Options
    Yes, Remove the 600 cap
    Good idea bud , we have people that are friends that can get busy and cannot jump on enough to max the energy. Some of us easily do 1200+ energy a day and would love to help share their load.
  • Options
    Ship out the dead weight and get some fresh blood in that do their work
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384