Synergy Issue

Dreadnaught1411
24 posts Member
edited June 2016
EA,

This is directed at EA directly. Do you love the movie attack of the clones? Or anything with droids in it? The only teams worth having together are: Droids, Clones, and Geonosians. No one else has anything close to something worth using. And pretty much mostly droids/jawas.

When: Jedi, Sith, Empire, Rebel, Resistance and First order have more relevance in the Star wars Universe, and you give the nice stuff to a random groups of people for no reason. And then you keep pumping out more nonsense(jawa Engineer). I really don't like seeing the same team at the top of every server. You can do a better job in making this more diverse. Have an empire team have great synergy, not just with one character but many. Again droids everyone helps everyone. Jedi/empire one person at leader helps out a team thats about all.

This seems stacked in one way so hard its really hard to ignore. I do spend a far bit of cash with you guys and this gets frustrating every single day seeing this. Make it more fun, Stop releasing character most dont even recognize who they are without long explanation. Half my guild didnt recognize the bounty hunter you released mostly cause they were not born when it came out. Grant im a nerd and i knew who he was but jesus. Where is the Emperor, Jedi Luke, Commander Cody, Jabba, R2D2, C3P0 just to name a few. Instead Royal Guard is a main character and anakin skywalker is basically useless along with Mace windu. Please do better. Rant over.

Replies

• Options
    You forgot Ewoks dude!!
  • Options
    I disagree with this post. I run a speed burst team and I've never had an issue with clone teams or ewoks or droids (haven't seen JE yet), but the hardest team I've faced was an Ackbar led team with STH, Leiah, Qui gon, and Rey and it was so difficult cause of the rebel synergy. Also, jedi are pretty good. People don't typically run them cause of the host of anti-jedi abilities that are out there (Dooku, Sid, Cad Bane, Darth Maul) but that's a topic for another discussion. Lastly, we don't really know how good Empire, Resistance, First Order synergy really is because some of those require hard farms and people just haven't gotten there yet.

You gotta remember that this game is like rock, paper, scissors. Some teams do well against some lineups and do poorly against others. Each synergy has it's own counter and we're still trying to figure out what that is for each one