Best SOLO approach on Heroic's 2nd phase

5Strogino
50 posts Member
edited June 2016
After great achievments by Kordolin (F2P) and Maraxus ($) we want to know how get maximum damage on second phase.

In our guild the best score was 545232

But may be there are some misjudged heroes. Need to brainstorm

RIR0EHy.jpg

Replies

• Options
    600+ with exactly your combo ;)
  • Drake23
    866 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    550k is awesome, but how is your team in phase 1 is look like? You need more than one team of your best toons. I see a lot of characters here you also would use in Phase1.
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • 5Strogino
    50 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Drake23 wrote: »
    550k is awesome, but how is your team in phase 1 is look like? You need more than one team of your best toons. I see a lot of characters here you also would use in Phase1.
    Sure, it is not meta-team for Phase 1.
    My interest and question is in building team for second Phase. Don't wonder if possible to soloing Phase 2, but think someone can come close)
  • C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    Options
    Soloing phase 2 or 3 would be extremely impressive in heroic. That Rancor slam is brutal..
  • Options
    5Strogino wrote: »
    After great achievments by Kordolin (F2P) and Maraxus ($) we want to know how get maximum damage on second phase.

RIR0EHy.jpg

RIR0EHy.jpg

This is the exact team I use, but my phasma is 2 gear levels higher, my QGJ is two gear levels higher and my GS is one gear level lower. But this is 200k more than I have ever done...that's upsetting.
  • LordRath
    1032 posts Member
    Options

RIR0EHy.jpg

RIR0EHy.jpg

This is the exact team I use, but my phasma is 2 gear levels higher, my QGJ is two gear levels higher and my GS is one gear level lower. But this is 200k more than I have ever done...that's upsetting.

May have done some of it in phase 1. That's the problem with any later phases. Unless there is video, you won't know if they fought partially in 1 and 2, or even used the exploit (I am in no way even implying the person above did. I'm sure they didn't)
  • Fooj
    99 posts Member
    Options

The key with that group is getting lucky enough w/ QGJ's basic to stretch your fight into two downed doors.
  • Options

RIR0EHy.jpg

RIR0EHy.jpg

Agreed.

I have a G10 phasma lead, G11 qgj, G10 Rey, G9 yoda and G9 GS. I average at 330k damage.

Maybe G10 GS is the key? Also probably really good rng?

• darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    Options
    Super lucky rng with qgj'so tmr to break 550+. My best so far with that same team is 456.8k in ph2. However, a guildie did some 580k yesterday with the same team in ph3. Again very rng dependant to get those numbers.
  • Options
    darkensoul wrote: »
    Super lucky rng with qgj'so tmr to break 550+. My best so far with that same team is 456.8k in ph2. However, a guildie did some 580k yesterday with the same team in ph3. Again very rng dependant to get those numbers.

I would be very surprised if someone solo it tho. Might just be impossible.
  • Options
    darkensoul wrote: »

I did 436k with them in p3. Qgj TM reduction hit almost every time. Haven't had that kind of luck since.
  • Obs0lete
    382 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    592K is my best P2 attempt, but I'll admit I cheated by using the transition and got two doors. I'd probably have done more if I'd had Rey at the time. https://imgur.com/Lcut99P

You'd need very good TM manipulation to pull off a solo in p2-p4. Not sure if Teebo does as well on rancor as on captain. Would love someone to try, though!
  • Options
    Let's talk...

The key heroes are:
    - Phasma with her great leader's ability
    - Yoda with combo granting foresight to all
    - QGJ with TM reduction and calling assist

Who are last two?
  • Obs0lete
    382 posts Member
    Options
    Let's talk...

The key heroes are:
    - Phasma with her great leader's ability
    - Yoda with combo granting foresight to all
    - QGJ with TM reduction and calling assist

Who are last two?

Yoda is only useful for 50% of the battle, so if you're trying to solo, I'm not sure he'd do much if you pass 50%. With the rancor's slam, I just don't think any single team can hold him off long enough to get close to a solo take down.
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    Options
    ^^Teebo
  • GSWToTheHead
    44 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Obs0lete wrote: »
    592K is my best P2 attempt, but I'll admit I cheated by using the transition and got two doors. I'd probably have done more if I'd had Rey at the time. https://imgur.com/Lcut99P

You'd need very good TM manipulation to pull off a solo in p2-p4. Not sure if Teebo does as well on rancor as on captain. Would love someone to try, though!

Same. Used the transition and did 574k

imgur.com/YxU0Dax

Nice team btw
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hey guys I just came by because I had made a similar thread here is the data I collected https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/49435/can-you-solo-phase-2-or-3-of-t7-raids#latest
  • Options
    If you can spread foresight with Yodas BM on the first turn right before the rancors smash you can hit the door on turn 3 or 4, so Yodas BM is off cool down again right after the topple.

Here's a video doing 20%+ dmg (about 640k) in a heroic raid, phase 2: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cQo5H6SmDOE

Has anyone ever lasted until the door resets in t7? I've come close but haven't done it yet and switched to p1 in our guild.
  • GSWToTheHead
    44 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    If you can spread foresight with Yodas BM on the first turn right before the rancors smash you can hit the door on turn 3 or 4, so Yodas BM is off cool down again right after the topple.

Here's a video doing 20%+ dmg (about 640k) in a heroic raid, phase 2: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cQo5H6SmDOE

Has anyone ever lasted until the door resets in t7? I've come close but haven't done it yet and switched to p1 in our guild.

That was some good RNG. TM reduction from my yoda is resisted almost always.

Just curious, how much damage do you average with that squad?
  • Mareczq
    29 posts Member
    Options
    Buddy im My guild did over 800K - but it was start in faze 2, and end in faze 3 (the two door tactic). Still this score was SOOOO SICK!!!:) I can ask him if he have screen .