Reminder: Who You wanted Buffed

Prev1
Back in may i held an open poll to see who the top five toons you would like to see get buffed. Over 130 people decided to throw in their input.

This way we know exactly who the player base would like to see buffed and not just who they assume we want buffed.

Here was the results for the top 10 toons chose by you.

1. Anakin 49
2. Boba 43
3. Mace 33
4. Plo koon 20
5. Maul 17
6. Kylo 15
7. FOTP 14
8. Cad bane 13
9. Vader 13
10. Grievous 13

There you have it. The good news is, they have stated ani is being looked at for improvment. The bad news is, they havent said a word about the other 9.

Hopefully this reminds them, that there are a lot of characters really lacking already in game, and they dont need to nerf anyone to help make some diversity.

If you would like to view the full results of the poll, you can visit it here

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/36010/top-5-toons-youd-like-to-see-empowered-130-tally-now-up/p1
"May the Schwartz be with you", Yogurt

Guild: -FTB- Reign Of Fate

Replies

• Options
    BOBA BOBA BOBA!!!!
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options
    Boba is in this game?
  • Options
    +1 to the top three needing buffed. hopefully Boba and Mace are next
  • Options
    Yeah i would def like to see most of these buffed

• christopher152003
    381 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Wow, an unofficial, inaccurate poll. Great Job. Glad they read the feedback forums and not your poll.
  • FaRule_DaGalexy91
    278 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Please @christopher152003. Enlighten me on the inaccuracy of the poll i took (which you probably never even looked.)

And being that the poll is on the "official" forum.. that makes it an "official" poll. But please go on and make yourself look like more of a tool.

Edit: and as the number 1 spot on my "unofficial" poll is the same as the toon they are looking to buff (as i already stated) you are further discounted.

• Options
    Anakin and/or Boba Fett
  • Options
    Sorry but your request for most troops are bordering on ignorant.

Vader - I'm guessing no one has this guy on 7* yet & you're calling for a buff... Yeah, okay, no!
    FOTP - I heard someone mention how powerful this toon is even with his last nerf... Yeah, okay, no!
    Mace - I'm guessing some folks don't or haven't invested as much into him. I speak from experience, he is far from in need of a buff... Yeah, okay, no!
    Maul - just because he's slow, does not mean the man needs a buff, he still hurts so bad, to give him a speed buff will instantly bring on the nerf calls... So yeah, okay, no!

To say that most of these toons need a buff is absolutely missing the point of having dps'ers, tanks, casters, so forth. Most have a purpose & with more toons being added, will find their place in the game at some point. I'm really getting the feeling that most of the folks that voted on you poll haven't received half the toons availible & leveled them to actually validate their claims. They're most probably getting on the "but I focused on this toon & that means he/she/it must be strong because I say so" train.

The only real toons that I would suggest gets a buff would be Plo, IGD & GG. The rest with certain synergies or up & coming synergies need to stay the same or the Devs will be receiving so many more nerf calls.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Please @christopher152003. Enlighten me on the inaccuracy of the poll i took (which you probably never even looked.)

And being that the poll is on the "official" forum.. that makes it an "official" poll. But please go on and make yourself look like more of a tool.

Edit: and as the number 1 spot on my "unofficial" poll is the same as the toon they are looking to buff (as i already stated) you are further discounted.

I have no issues with your poll but saying that 130 people represented the swhgo player base seems exaggerated. I personally hope the devs would not go by the order in that list other than boba should be prioritized
  • Thor_Odinson1
    1995 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

Vader - I'm guessing no one has this guy on 7* yet & you're calling for a buff... Yeah, okay, no!
    FOTP - I heard someone mention how powerful this toon is even with his last nerf... Yeah, okay, no!
    Mace - I'm guessing some folks don't or haven't invested as much into him. I speak from experience, he is far from in need of a buff... Yeah, okay, no!
    Maul - just because he's slow, does not mean the man needs a buff, he still hurts so bad, to give him a speed buff will instantly bring on the nerf calls... So yeah, okay, no!

To say that most of these toons need a buff is absolutely missing the point of having dps'ers, tanks, casters, so forth. Most have a purpose & with more toons being added, will find their place in the game at some point. I'm really getting the feeling that most of the folks that voted on you poll haven't received half the toons availible & leveled them to actually validate their claims. They're most probably getting on the "but I focused on this toon & that means he/she/it must be strong because I say so" train.

The only real toons that I would suggest gets a buff would be Plo, IGD & GG. The rest with certain synergies or up & coming synergies need to stay the same or the Devs will be receiving so many more nerf calls.

Most annoying response I have ever seen.

Vader does not need a nerf, but I haven't seen FOTP in months because he is simply outclassed by several other damage dealers. The problem with Mace is not his kit or even his damage. His expose can be very dangerous, the main problem is that he almost never attacks the toon he exposes when AI controlled. And Maul? Do you realize just how squishy he is? He is like a Sith version of Tarkin. Good kit, good damage, but too slow and squishy to make use of it.

I think you need to reexamine what underpowered means. Because upgrading any toon to G10 will make it strong, but what matters is not mere power. Chewbacca can have more "power" than any other toon in the game, but he still will never be any good in arena without a rework.
  • Options

Another guy not even taking the time to read the post, let alone the origional thread its based on... this is not my personal opinion but the results of a player based poll
    J7000 wrote: »

I have no issues with your poll but saying that 130 people represented the swhgo player base seems exaggerated. I personally hope the devs would not go by the order in that list other than boba should be prioritized

Every poll is done through a sample size to represent public opinion. Mine was simply an unbiased question of who players would like to see buffed. How is this different than what the devs do?

• Thor_Odinson1
    1995 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    @FaRule_DaGalexy91

Apparently very few people have ever taken a stats class to learn how polling works...or, you know, just googled it.

EDIT: I don't mean you btw. I mean the rest of the people whining about this thread.
  • Options

Vader does not need a nerf, but I haven't seen FOTP in months because he is simply outclassed by several other damage dealers. The problem with Mace is not his kit or even his damage. His expose can be very dangerous, the main problem is that he almost never attacks the toon he exposes when AI controlled. And Maul? Do you realize just how squishy he is? He is like a Sith version of Tarkin. Good kit, good damage, but too slow and squishy to make use of it.

I think you need to reexamine what underpowered means. Because upgrading any toon to G10 will make it strong, but what matters is not mere power. Chewbacca can have more "power" than any other toon in the game, but he still will never be any good in arena without a rework.

Your reply shows a lot about yourself & the fact that you "think" i said nerf Vader when not once did I shows how well you read & if you think Chewie doesn't have a place in arena then I'm really sorry but I don't have time for you!

Another guy not even taking the time to read the post, let alone the origional thread its based on... this is not my personal opinion but the results of a player based poll

Every poll is done through a sample size to represent public opinion. Mine was simply an unbiased question of who players would like to see buffed. How is this different than what the devs do?

You're right that I never read that utter cow doodle "poll" of yours, why you might ask? Because most folks (as I said in my previous comment)... Oh RNGesus, go read it again.
  • Options
    I agree with most of these. Especially mace, as I run him in arena for his leader. However I feel you missed a few toons, but I'm ok without them
  • Thor_Odinson1
    1995 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    @FaRule_DaGalexy91

Apparently very few people have ever taken a stats class to learn how polling works...or, you know, just googled it.

Your reply shows a lot about yourself & the fact that you "think" i said nerf Vader when not once did I shows how well you read & if you think Chewie doesn't have a place in arena then I'm really sorry but I don't have time for you!

ACCIDENTALLY EXTENDED QUOTE

I didn't realize I said nerf on Vader. What I meant is that he doesn't need to be adjusted, he is fine as is.

And Chewie in arena? Lol have you ever played this game? He is too slow. Your best damage dealer is dead before he taunts. He is outclassed by most other taunters in arena. He is great for raids if you upgrade him enough though.
  • Options

[/quote]

You're right that I never read that utter cow doodle "poll" of yours, why you might ask? Because most folks (as I said in my previous comment)... Oh RNGesus, go read it again.[/quote]

So you're saying you're an ignorant troll. Got it

• Options
    I agree with most of these. Especially mace, as I run him in arena for his leader. However I feel you missed a few toons, but I'm ok without them

Please follow the link in the origional post to find the poll this was based on. And feel free to imput your personal picks there :)

• Options
    @Thor_Odinson1 yes. Its almost funny.

• Options

I do not need to read your poll to know it is inaccurate, as I read the forums daily, and I actually do read up on the feedback forums (which btw is the same place the devs decided to look to make their decision.). Your poll is inaccurate because:

1. You are relying only on the people who post on these forums (which btw is a very low % of actual players, most do not take the time to post here.)
    2. A great deal of the characters that actually do need help are missing. Asajj, Bariss, Poe, Ugnaught etc.
    3. You have Vader, FOTP, Kylo and Grievous (not enough people have him to have enough info on whether his kit works)
    4. How many other people posted something similar to mine.
    5. You came off like a pompous **** in your post.

• ThewhiteonE
    658 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    @FaRule_DaGalexy91

ACCIDENTALLY EXTENDED QUOTE

I didn't realize I said nerf on Vader. What I meant is that he doesn't need to be adjusted, he is fine as is.

And Chewie in arena? Lol have you ever played this game? He is too slow. Your best damage dealer is dead before he taunts. He is outclassed by most other taunters in arena. He is great for raids if you upgrade him enough though.

EDIT: Why is it adding my reply to a quote?

Wow, so much brains that you don't know about the dual taunters synergy, RG & chewie... I wanna see you kill my best dps hero... which most often to none isn't just one.

It's so sad it's laughable! Your skill must be godlike!
  • Options
    Plo Koon is in serious need of a buff the bloke is never seen for good reason.
  • MrJx3
    257 posts Member
    Options
    I'm just going to ignore all the hate in this thread (how you can hate on a poll, I don't understand) and say that I really hope they buff boba and Windu in this game soon. They are some of the most iconic characters yet they are way underpowered and underused. Even see a little buff to maul, maybe increase his speed a bit. His kit is great but even if he faces an all Jedi team, he still wouldn't do as much dps as Rey. Plus the protection reduced his lethality.
  • Options
    Plo Koon is in serious need of a buff the bloke is never seen for good reason.

I personally think he is not too shabby, but his offense down needs to be 100 percent and needs more potency. If defense up is fixed he will be bordering op, as he is the ONLY character in the game to give 4 turn defense up
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options

I do not need to read your poll to know it is inaccurate, as I read the forums daily, and I actually do read up on the feedback forums (which btw is the same place the devs decided to look to make their decision.). Your poll is inaccurate because:

1. You are relying only on the people who post on these forums (which btw is a very low % of actual players, most do not take the time to post here.)
    2. A great deal of the characters that actually do need help are missing. Asajj, Bariss, Poe, Ugnaught etc.
    3. You have Vader, FOTP, Kylo and Grievous (not enough people have him to have enough info on whether his kit works)
    4. How many other people posted something similar to mine.
    5. You came off like a pompous **** in your post.

Clearly. You do not understand how polls work.

Let me enlighten you; when you take a poll, it uses a sample size to grasp the opinions of the public.

1.That is exactly how any poll is done. Therefore it is not flawed. Also this is the official forum therefore is the best place to put a poll such as that. Im sorry you dont understand that.

2.Every character you mentioned (ive seen some of your other posts and know about your thing for asaaj) has several votes in the poll i took (that you never bothered to look at. If you had, you would see how ignorant you look.

3. There were clearly enough people in the over 130 person sample size that voted them into the top 10... so there goes that.

4. Already covered in 2

5. no. i responded to your ignorant rudeness that was completely uncalled for and trolltacular.

• Options
    Kylo for sure needs a buff

he was the poster boy of this game when I started

"x amount of chance to unlock Kylo!"

so we all wasted ressources on farming a basically useless toon when game started as we all thought he'd be meta.

Not sure I know anyone that's ever used him PvP lol.

Buff him! Ani too good buff choice.

Getter' done fellas :)
  • Options
    I think this is still a fairly accurate list, less the Vader part. His potential is monstrous and even at 5* gear IX he's a beast. I think he should be removed from the list until a 7* gear "who knows what the max will be when that time comes" Vader is played and analyzed. Removed mentally, I understand the list is comprised of poll results.

Everyone brings good points in the above posts about some being decent toons anyway, but I do feel for characters people want more utility with, or potency, or outright damage, this is a good list. Not many "buff Talia" calls out there I'm sure.

I still wish they would consider Ugnaught since the droid uprising has come to fruition.
  • Jdm1a0
    180 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Back in may i held an open poll to see who the top five toons you would like to see get buffed. Over 130 people decided to throw in their input.

This way we know exactly who the player base would like to see buffed and not just who they assume we want buffed.

1. Anakin 49
    2. Boba 43
    3. Mace 33
    4. Plo koon 20
    5. Maul 17
    6. Kylo 15
    7. FOTP 14
    8. Cad bane 13
    9. Vader 13
    10. Grievous 13

There you have it. The good news is, they have stated ani is being looked at for improvment. The bad news is, they havent said a word about the other 9.

Hopefully this reminds them, that there are a lot of characters really lacking already in game, and they dont need to nerf anyone to help make some diversity.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/36010/top-5-toons-youd-like-to-see-empowered-130-tally-now-up/p1

Thats a really small sample size to have extrapolated to arrive at any definitive conclusion.

Your poll is most certainly flawed, ask anyone in the scientific method community.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options

Pretty sure the devs don't do a poll, get 130 results, and design the game accordingly.
  • Options
    Jdm1a0 wrote: »

1. Anakin 49
    2. Boba 43
    3. Mace 33
    4. Plo koon 20
    5. Maul 17
    6. Kylo 15
    7. FOTP 14
    8. Cad bane 13
    9. Vader 13
    10. Grievous 13

Thats a really small sample size to have extrapolated to arrive at any definitive conclusion.

Your poll is most certainly flawed, ask anyone in the scientific method community.

Do better, post your results, then come talk to me.

There isnt any other way i can say this. This is the sample size i took. 130 people equaling around 650 individual votes (give or take 50 as some of the voters didnt use all 5 votes)

I dont understand why this is even a debate.
    There is nothing flawed about my poll. Ask anyone actually in the scientific community.

And if you didnt even go look at the actual poll like chris, then you dont even know what you're debating about.

• Options
    K_G0sling wrote: »
    I think this is still a fairly accurate list, less the Vader part. His potential is monstrous and even at 5* gear IX he's a beast. I think he should be removed from the list until a 7* gear "who knows what the max will be when that time comes" Vader is played and analyzed. Removed mentally, I understand the list is comprised of poll results.

Everyone brings good points in the above posts about some being decent toons anyway, but I do feel for characters people want more utility with, or potency, or outright damage, this is a good list. Not many "buff Talia" calls out there I'm sure.

I still wish they would consider Ugnaught since the droid uprising has come to fruition.

I agree vader doesnt really have any place on the list, but being unbiased i posted results as they came in.

Something else i probably should have mentioned is in the origional poll, many people added specifics to the buffs they wanted to see, such as; potency up for plo, speed up for asaaj, base damage up for vader..

None of which is reflected in the final numbers.

Maybe if some of these keyboard warriors actually read through the origional poll they wouldn't be so argumentative. Your inputnis refreshing.

P.s. i hear at gear 9 Ugs can beat down some 9ks unbuffed on droids.