Innovative Arena Team !

Hi guys! Well I've been thinking about an original (I think so :o) arena team. I'll explain :

Lead --> Teebo Here to give stealth to the others * From time to time bring down the enemy Turn Meter

Toon 2 --> Rex * Tenacity up for everyone * From time to time bring down the enemy Turn Meter (A little bit) * Third ability that can bring some crucial damage

Toon 3 --> Sun Fac * Can dispel every turn * Can taunt * Self-Heal * High HP

Toon 4 --> Leia * High DPS * Stealth * Crit Up for the group

Toon 5 --> Rey * Very high DPS * Foresight * Very high DPS again * Well, Rey.

I was actually running Clones team, but I was sticking only around 10-20 and felt that I was missing something. Would love to have some feedback or advices around this team.
Thanks a lot, and have a good day !

Replies

• Options
    Nice buffs, have you met my friend B2.
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    This team can either work amazingly or not at all...

It's pure RNG with Teebo as leader. If Rey and Rex get stealth and sun fac doesn't and everyone does their part it will beat any team (I have tried it with Aayla instead of sun fac)... If everyone gets stealth except Rey or Rex or even worse if your whole team gets stealth then it all falls apart and the AI can just attack anyone on your team.

Teebo lead is also buggy and will drop stealth early on both him an Leia at times which can create problems. It's fun to play around with and can work very well at times but it's a big game of chance with that setup