Does Darth Maul need some Love?

Marthvadir
272 posts Member
edited June 2016
Darth Maul currently is great at what he does and doesn't need any changes in terms of fighting against Jedi. Even against non-jedi he is decent. HE DOES need a buff to his protection and hp though. AT MAX GEAR he has 9,983 hp and 8.659 protection. AT MAX GEAR. He has under 10k max hp and 8.5 k protection. Truly horrendous. Also his speed is only 94. 94!? what the heck? lol. For having such absolute horrendous HP/Prot a speed of 94 is pretty pathetic. You'd think with hp/prot like his he'd be at speeds like leia or rey (165+) and also he has a lot worse hp/prot than those 2 as well.
Guild: Order 66 501st Division

Does Darth Maul need some Love? 22 votes

Give Darth Maul a HP/Prot buff
13%
ZrykreeMalgiggsyChefHaze 3 votes
Give Darth Maul a HP/Prot and Speed Buff
40%
Rogan_Ban84Zach2357Calus_78RAYRAYDJC_ChrisAbout_30_KoalasCHFMrGripsMaRi 9 votes
Give Darth Maul a Speed Buff
18%
SNAKEMANJediGhost117djvitaAnakinn 4 votes
Darth Maul is fine as he is and nothing needs to be changed
18%
KAULILaLiammorcseaSpaceDog 4 votes
Other- answer in forums.
9%
GrandmoffkraggFid 2 votes

Replies

• ChefHaze
    628 posts Member
    Options
    Give Darth Maul a HP/Prot buff
    He shouldn't be fast. He should go last, he just needs enough health and protection to last until the end. Use your team to get everyone's health down, then let him clean them up. I miss using him when I was at lower levels. I have him at 4 stars, but won't get higher than that until he has a node somewhere.
  • Options
    I agree @ChefHaze I was just mentioning that with such bad hp/prot you'd think he would have a higher speed or something at least to compensate for why is hp/prot levels are so low.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    Give Darth Maul a HP/Prot and Speed Buff
    He needs EFFECTIVE health. That could be by buffing the health and protection numbers OR by giving him a self res with 100% health and TM after his first death. 50% health and 50% turn meter after his second death and 25% health and 0 TM after his third.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    9VsUcdc.gif
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    30 more speed and heel be fine too many jedi can hit him before he is useful.
    a lil more hp would be nice but he is easy to gear up (just needs a furnace)
  • Options
    Other- answer in forums.
    Put him in GW in a month. A month later after fans buff him and everyone makes fun of them for having 7 star Cads and 7 star Mauls, buff them both.
  • Options
  • Options
    He has really good health steal on his high damage AOE so if he had enough health to tank the entire teams first attack he could just steal it all back and have wasted your opponents turn.
  • Fid
    121 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Other- answer in forums.
    I'd like to see him with more speed but maybe use a different mechanic instead. Something along the lines of 50% chance to deal physical damage to an additional opponent when making a basic attack or Darth Maul gains 100% counter chance until the end of his next turn if receives damage more than once prior to the start of his next turn. That way he doesn't get a flat speed boost but uniquely affects a similar result depending on circumstances.

edit - another possibility, making him a little less squishy... give him def up for 2 turns after using whirling blades or foresight after receiving damage; in all cases it gives him a chance recover hp if he isn't one-shot.