So that's why the evasion rng was ridiculous today

RU486
1686 posts Member
The new character coming out that they want you to buy to help stop it so they turn the evasion to try to get you to buy this character

Replies

• Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    Options
    In for me experiencing horrendous ai evade today
  • Options
    Lol tin foil overdrive!
  • Options
    Lol same. I like how she's anti evade and a evasion hero. Best of both I guess.
  • Options
    Yeah. Not taking the bait. I just had last round of GW enemy Daka Serve Again FOUR TIMES - after enemy Daka dodged every killing blow, and Daka recurred Royal Guard 2 times and Rey twice. This game is beyond dumb. A game theory class is in order.

I was using Daka too in that last round. Did I proc serve again? No of course not. Did I eat four Dooku attacks in a row? You betcha. Did I dodge? One to AI 12 dodges. Junk.
  • Options
    What were the evasion statistics for when B2 came out? is it still the same? Or is only this character affecting it?
  • Options
    I did a Chief Chirpa TRIBAL UNITY on RG and the bugger dodged all 4 attacks!!!
  • Options
  • Options
    BubsSolo wrote: »

Ha. Now thats real tribal unity. We all collectively miss!
  • Options
    That's everyday! Today is no different.
  • MLGebra
    343 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, big bad EA is really out to
    get us...
  • Options
    The same thing totally happened when b2 droid released...
  • Options
    QGJ evaded 8 attacks in one arena today... After the 3rd I started getting frustrated.
  • Options
    I'm still trying to figure out how to run two b2 on the same squad in arena. Dodge is broken.
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    Options
    Just run Zam, b2, and dengar and you'll have enough evasion counters on your team, can't complain when we have so many counters coming out
  • Options
    No way. Saw the gu y who spent 40k crystals for his Zam. I'm not doing that. I just want to run two b2s. Not buying more chrominance.
  • SinCrux
    83 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Why don't these posts get moved to the feedback section ? And other threads that get more attention get censored and moved to the feedback section lol?
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    I run droids hk omega ig88, ig86 JE , and RG and I'm not kidding here last night against a old Ben led squad first initial burst I only landed 1 hit. I'm going to start charting I suggest others do too we need to show Devs evidence it's getting abit out of hand now. I hate nerfs if we provide the evidence maybe we can get the evasion to be just for factions example old Ben all Jedi get evasion. Dooku only sith with get evasion that would probably solve it.
  • Options
    Cause then theyd be admitting it's rigged!
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Jensxn wrote: »
    Just run Zam, b2, and dengar and you'll have enough evasion counters on your team, can't complain when we have so many counters coming out
    That is the point of this thread! They upped the RNG evasion numbers to force you in to buying these new pay characters. If you dont you get left behind.