A (General Discussion) for a better solution about gear for the other 99%.

SinCrux
83 posts Member
edited June 2016
I think that the decision CG made for pre-crafting is not fair. So why do I think this . CG said 0.5% of the population pre-crafted. Then they offer a solution which I believe is only a solution to the other 0.5% and the whales of course which lets face it the people that are maybe top 10-top 20 in their servers are already whales precrafted, and or got ahead of their competition by focusing solely on PvP. I am probably wrong but people that can afford furnaces etc have to be in the top 10.

In conclusion, CG made a bad decision in my opinion and should have focused on a more permanent solution and fair solution to the whole population. For Example better raid drop raids in my experience out of 22 raids I've only gotten one full piece obviously I have completed gear from the scraps. So from my data i have like a what 1/22 chance of getting of getting a full gear?

I would love to hear the thoughts, opinions, and solutions you guys can share thank you.

PS. Here is a look at my collection I am pretty proud of it but i belive iam part of the 1% that go ahead of the competition by focusing on PvP and checking reddit and the forums for tips as i average 1 -2nd in arena. https://swgoh.gg/u/lanter624/collection/

Please CG don't censor this post also.

Edit:I made this post because for like 5 minutes my other post got closed so i decided to make this one.

Replies

• hhooo
    656 posts Member
    Options
    Let us buy one collection of fifty raid salvage per week via GW tokens. We don't have the credits to keep up with GW shards as is, and it would allow someone not willing to dish out $10 per to actually progress without being in the other 1%, the heroic spamming guilds.
  • SinCrux
    83 posts Member
    Options
    hhooo wrote: »
    Let us buy one collection of fifty raid salvage per week via GW tokens. We don't have the credits to keep up with GW shards as is, and it would allow someone not willing to dish out $10 per to actually progress without being in the other 1%, the heroic spamming guilds.

This would be aw some without outrages prices i honestly think if the made the 25 gear pieces worth 1-2k it would be fair but 8k for 25k is simply to much and lets face it we all want Rey right?

• hhooo
    656 posts Member
    Options
    SinCrux wrote: »
    hhooo wrote: »

This would be aw some without outrages prices i honestly think if the made the 25 gear pieces worth 1-2k it would be fair but 8k for 25k is simply to much and lets face it we all want Rey right?

Sorry I just don't follow here, would you mind re phrasing?

• Options
    No one cares about the percentage of people that pre-crafted and are ranked 2000+. No one cares about the inactive accounts either.

We need meaningful stats that show the % of players ranked in the Top 5 or Top 10 but it seems they refuse to provide us with the truth. It is higher than the 1.5% that they listed. Everyone can give garbage stats to suit their needs if they want. We are not less-than-intelligent people and I wish EA/CG would stop treating us this way! So now instead of truly fixing the problem they rip us off with a money grab and bogus stats!

The only way to really fix this is for them to make the gear farmable at the exact same Energy Cost that the pre-crafters benefited from.
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    1-2k in guild coins for 25 salvage vrs. 8250 coins for 25 salvage in guild shipments

Edit: is what he meant
  • Options
    Us .5% will always ruin your life. Get used to it. Muahahahahaahahahaaaaaaaa.
  • hhooo
    656 posts Member
    Options
    darkensoul wrote: »
    1-2k in guild coins for 25 salvage vrs. 8250 coins for 25 salvage in guild shipments

Edit: is what he meant
    Ahh, okay, thanks.

Even if it was just the same prices as the guild store it would go a long way to making people feel like EA cared even a little bit about how their player base felt.
  • Asavanor
    197 posts Member
    Options
    Regardless of the actual percentage of people who pre crafted, the only viable solution would be to remove all raid only salvage from all current gear tiers and allow the entire player base to catch up to gear tier 10/11 through farming. Then release tier 12 as the new raid only gear tier. Everyone can begin the race for tier 12 on a much more level playing field.
  • SinCrux
    83 posts Member
    Options
    Love how my discussion "A (General Discussion) for a better solution about gear for the other 99%." got moved to another part of the forum .
  • Options
    Just add more tiers to each of the Challenges that offer bigger sized drops of higher tiered gear proportionate to the enormous quantity requirements.
  • Options
    How about keeping gear where you need 5 of this 5 of that, not 20 and then another 20 of the same thing then oh yeah you need 50 droid callers that can only be bought in the Guild shop where you can buy 5 for 1640 that's 16,400 guild coins for one gear slot..... I call shenanigans.