Cantina Cover Band looking for members all welcome

AA8
20 posts Member
edited June 2016
Guild name: Cantina Cover Band

We are players that range from 30s to 80 that would like to do raids on a regular basis. We play daily and would like a group that will level up with us.

Our goal is to get to the point where we can complete a raid a day. This way we can collect the most personal guild coins for the guild shop.

We are a low pressure group. I am willing to listen to any suggestions. We will try to do raids that will help everyone.

My Ally Code is 941-427-817
Please request me as an ally if you are interested.

Hope to see you in the guild!

Post edited by AA8 on

Replies

• Options
    Im digging your philosophy, Ive been thinking of starting my own to do the same thing. My guild doesn't make as much as they should because the leaders do raids above the general player pool's capability.

I'll send you a request.
  • godgiven45
    1093 posts Member
    Options
    Glad to see another f2p guild out there. Stick to your guns and keep it f2p. I'm not going to name drop our guild but we are 100% f2p and we do heroics with ease now so it's possible. Once you get a good group together sky is the limits
  • Options
    f2p 4 life baby!
  • AA8
    20 posts Member
    Options
    godgiven45 wrote: »
    Glad to see another f2p guild out there. Stick to your guns and keep it f2p. I'm not going to name drop our guild but we are 100% f2p and we do heroics with ease now so it's possible. Once you get a good group together sky is the limits

Thanks. Working on building a great guild.

• AA8
    20 posts Member
    Options
    MilMuertes wrote: »
    Im digging your philosophy, Ive been thinking of starting my own to do the same thing. My guild doesn't make as much as they should because the leaders do raids above the general player pool's capability.

I'll send you a request.

Thanks. I am really hoping to get a group of f2p together that is about the same level so we can grow together and play the tiers that help us all.

• Beege
    74 posts Member
    Options
    I am a lvl80 F2P with a mixed team and around 13 7* characters. However, my max character lvl is 70 on my main arena squad as I try to "spread the love" and arena is not a priority for me. I am currently leading a guild but it is very slow and people are not playing daily other than myself and a few others. Would you consider someone of my level? I would be happy to run the T3s and get a raid a day in. I'm not worried about the legendary gear at this time and would love to help develop strategies.

Let me know...
  • AA8
    20 posts Member
    Options
    Beege wrote: »
    I am a lvl80 F2P with a mixed team and around 13 7* characters. However, my max character lvl is 70 on my main arena squad as I try to "spread the love" and arena is not a priority for me. I am currently leading a guild but it is very slow and people are not playing daily other than myself and a few others. Would you consider someone of my level? I would be happy to run the T3s and get a raid a day in. I'm not worried about the legendary gear at this time and would love to help develop strategies.

Let me know...

We will be happy to have you. Right now we are tiny, so we are trying to get to running a raid a day. If you don'd mind doing the lower raids until we make it up to the higher tiers that would be great. I am also trying to "spread the love" with my characters. I would like to be able to use what is necessary depending on the situation.

• Options
    AA, Im leaving my current guild at 430 pst today. I want my coins I invested hard in before I leave. I saw you accepted my ally request so if you could send me an invite sometime this evening, Im ready to help ALL us F2P win!

• Beege
    74 posts Member
    Options
    AA8 wrote: »

Let me know...

We will be happy to have you. Right now we are tiny, so we are trying to get to running a raid a day. If you don'd mind doing the lower raids until we make it up to the higher tiers that would be great. I am also trying to "spread the love" with my characters. I would like to be able to use what is necessary depending on the situation.

AA, I am in the middle of a Raid right now. Once it is over, I will be discussing it with my guild. I may have two other members that would want to move with me. Would there be room? They like minded and wanting more out of our current guild.

Thanks
  • AA8
    20 posts Member
    Options

Let me know...

AA, I am in the middle of a Raid right now. Once it is over, I will be discussing it with my guild. I may have two other members that would want to move with me. Would there be room? They like minded and wanting more out of our current guild.

Thanks

There is plenty of room. Good luck on your raid!
  • AA8
    20 posts Member
    Options
    MilMuertes wrote: »
    AA, Im leaving my current guild at 430 pst today. I want my coins I invested hard in before I leave. I saw you accepted my ally request so if you could send me an invite sometime this evening, Im ready to help ALL us F2P win!

I will send one after 4:30 PST today.
  • Beege
    74 posts Member
    Options
    AA. Raid is done. I have one other member for sure interested. Could you give us some current guild stats? How many members, current raid completion time, how many daily guild coins added to bank?
  • AA8
    20 posts Member
    Options
    There are currently 7 of us active. I just started the guild on Monday with 4. We haven't gotten enough coins to start our first raid yet. We are looking for people that will be patient and help grow the guild to and raid a day guild.
  • Options
    Hey, I'm lvl 80 my in game name is Mot, accept me and send an invite, I would like to join.
  • AA8
    20 posts Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm lvl 80 my in game name is Mot, accept me and send an invite, I would like to join.

Done and welcome

• Options

Done and welcome

Sorry about that but my "guild limit exceeded" but I'll keep the invite and join tomorrow, is that ok?
  • AA8
    20 posts Member
    Options

Done and welcome

Sorry about that but my "guild limit exceeded" but I'll keep the invite and join tomorrow, is that ok?
    Sounds good
  • Options
    Bump. We need some more members. Join us guys, I see great things in the future once we get our numbers up. Join us, be a part of building greatness!
  • PugVader
    438 posts Member
    Options
    I'm level 80 F2P. Currently have 12 7* toons, a few 6* and several more waiting in line from 5 to 6. I am working on new toons for different teams and leveling up others that have been put off for awhile. Interested in doing a raid or two every week to earn coins for the guild shop. Would love to join your team.

Ally code: 889-758-944
  • AA8
    20 posts Member
    Options
    PugVader wrote: »
    I'm level 80 F2P. Currently have 12 7* toons, a few 6* and several more waiting in line from 5 to 6. I am working on new toons for different teams and leveling up others that have been put off for awhile. Interested in doing a raid or two every week to earn coins for the guild shop. Would love to join your team.

Ally code: 889-758-944

First your name and profile pic are awesome. We would love to have you. We are at the point where we can do a raid once a week. I will send you an Ally invited.
  • PugVader
    438 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for the invite. I'm in CST btw. Let's get started.
  • AA8
    20 posts Member
    Options
    PugVader wrote: »
    Thanks for the invite. I'm in CST btw. Let's get started.

Guild invite has been sent! Welcome.

• AA8
    20 posts Member
    Options
    Bump. Let me know if you would like to join.
  • AA8
    20 posts Member
    Options
    Bump
  • AA8
    20 posts Member
    Options
    There are currently 7 of us active. I just started the guild on Monday with 4. We haven't gotten enough coins to start our first raid yet. We are looking for people that will be patient and help grow the guild to and raid a day guild.
    Our guild has grown more but there is room for more.
  • AA8
    20 posts Member
    Options
    We are currently up to 16 members.
  • AA8
    20 posts Member
    Options
    We are getting a good group together. If you would like to join, we would love to have you.