Is my guild ready for T6?

Firman
76 posts Member
Hi all,

I'm part of a cruisy free to play guild and we're wondering if we're ready for a T6 raid yet.
We're currently completing t5 in a little less than two days and having to wait over a day to acquire enough bank for another t5.
Will be benefit by doing a tier 6 and piling bank for numerous tier 5's in a row or will the t6 raid take far too long for us?

Replies

• Options
    We are finishing tier 5 in 4 hours but don't feel ready for 6 yet some members are some arent
  • Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like to come to us we have 3 spots available at the moment if you have enough strong people I could make room for more 299 816 124
  • Firman
    76 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for the offer @KRIS_1220 but I love my guild and wouldn't leave it for anything
  • Options
    No worries man let me know if you change you're mind and good luck ; )
  • Liev
    304 posts Member
    Options
    @Firman I'm not a hardcore pro in this game but if you need 2 refreshes to do T5. You gonna need like a week to finish T6, and you're going to reach the coin cap and that would be wasteful. Stick to T5 for a while until you can do it with 1 or no refreshes.
  • Firman
    76 posts Member
    Options
    @Liev we only need one refresh. Our first crack at the tier 5 gets us a little bit in to phase 3. Then after the first refresh we kill it. So probably more like just over 1 day rather than a little less than two days. Do you still think we should hold off?
  • Liev
    304 posts Member
    Options
    @Firman Then it's going to take you 3-5 refreshes depending on you people. My guild was killing T5 in a couple hours with 20-25 guys, but we were doing T6 in 3 refreshes. If you still wanna give it a shot, beware of discouragement on your guildmates and the coin cap.
  • Firman
    76 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks @Liev they're the sort of statistics I was looking for. I'll see what my guild mates have to say
  • Liev
    304 posts Member
    Options
    @Firman Consider that rewards are not that much better, and every member is going to starve for guild currency. Anyway.. Glad to help and good luck!