force champions ayla secura

Czert
205 posts Member
This event need 6 char squad because it is very hard and sometimes next to imposible to complete. Why ? Well because if ai decide to call assist in droids/ shamans in same turn..you manytimes lose 1-2(most times) per lvl...so try to finish last lvl with just 2 chars.

Replies

• Options
    It's not that hard once you get passed the first wave. I beat the hardest lvl with 7* Lumi, Barris(L), and Eeth Koth, and 5* JC and Chewie with all the jedi still standing. the problem I have with the event is the rewards it says you can get and the rewards you actually get
  • Czert
    205 posts Member
    Options
    I can imagine it is easy for lvl 80 chars esoecialy with barrisis and her big amount of hp and gamechanging heal, but if you dont have her, things are different.
  • Czert
    205 posts Member
    Options
    And funny thing is i use same squad except barris i use klingon as leader.
  • Options
    My Eeth Koth is lvl 55, the rest are 77 and 78. I'm not yet lvl 80
  • Options
    The third tier is supposed to be difficult. It is designed for players level 75 and higher. I actually enjoyed the challenge for once. If you can't handle the difficulty, stay with the first two tiers, or continue to level up your light side characters. Chewie should help a lot as he can self heal and taunt.