Heroic Raid stopped as if it was abandoned

Prev1
We were playing a Heroic raid Tuesday night, 25 hours into the raid and it quit on us as if it had run out of time or been abandoned.
Our guild has three officers (including myself) - I was on facebook when it happened, another was in battle and the third was in the Line app talking to guild mates.

I have lodged a support ticket for this and they have told me to put this in the bugs section.

Guild : ANZNH Nerf Herders
Looking for 1 member with 3.5m+ GP roster to help in GEO TB; we are 185m guild who are 70-6 in TW.

Replies

• Options
    NH member here, i hope this gets looked at as we are not happy to lose a full tier 7 to a simple glitch.
  • anonidude
    703 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Definitely not happy about this situation. Support has said to raise a forum request. What the F is support for - are they not supposed to correct the issues raised? Why on earth would a support person decide it's good practise to handball a request to here where no details are available.

Why not either resolve the issue on first contact or escalate internally to the correct person who can resolve rather than forcing your customers to do even more work to be heard?

@CG_JohnSalera
    @EA_Jesse
    @CG_NotReallyAJedi
    @CG_Dan

This is a really frustrating and infuriating customer service outcome.
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • L45TPH45E
    39 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    yeah refund the guild coins! or better yet, droid callers for all!
  • Options
    It was pretty disappointing that one of our members waited for over 2 hours for an online chat support tech with nobody available to talk to him. We've tried the formal channels but keep getting pointed back to the forums. Please help!
  • SamoBudo
    223 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Yeah this was really bad. When you have a coordinated raid with 50 people across the Asia-Pacific timezone and it gone with no warning it really erodes the faith in the game. Compensation in the form of coins and gear cost EA nothing. (Remember it costs 80% more to find a new customer than to keep an old one). This is not a rookie mistake this guild is a Heroic tier. Please address this issue with haste.
  • Acky649
    81 posts Member
    Options
    Help us forum guys, you're our only hope!
  • lytt
    26 posts Member
    Options
    Would be nice to at least get the guild coins back.

(Another disappointed NH member)
  • Options
    Phantom - any more movement on the ticket or have we just been bumped completely?

How hard is it to either give us an explanation of what happened or refund our coins - sadly SMH
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • SamoBudo
    223 posts Member
    Options
    Bump so they see it !
  • SamoBudo
    223 posts Member
    Options
    Bump so they see it !
  • Options
    Don't like been bumped to forums from support. .....

10s8z94.jpg
  • Options
    Support told us to post in forums, was it to get us some help or just to close their support ticket? Is anyone going to acknowledge this issue as we are not the only guild this has happened to?
  • Options
    Current update is that there is no update :-(

EA have told us that it is cg's problem so waiting for response
    Looking for 1 member with 3.5m+ GP roster to help in GEO TB; we are 185m guild who are 70-6 in TW.
  • Options
    Pretty dissapointed that this has not been resolved EA. I don't know why the guild coins can't be refunded. Seems like an easy resolution to me. Please help.
  • Mofojokers1992
    1975 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Still we wait.....

Does this help?

15o9k0n.jpg
  • Options
    Bahahaha - funny one Mo
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • SamoBudo
    223 posts Member
    Options
    Boing
  • Options
    No help from CG at all yet..
  • SamoBudo
    223 posts Member
    Options
    Boing
  • Options
    Yaaaay support won't talk to us.....
    Forums are pointless. ......

So happy spending money on this game

@EA_Jesse
    @CG_JohnSalera

Called on you two alot and always do my best to help provide good ideas and collect data for them..... how about a hand lol..
  • Options
    Should be use to not getting help when it comes to EA. Most of the time they have good games but no customer support at all.
  • Options
    Still nothing? :(
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Options
    Bump post, can we at least have our 60,000 guild coins back?
  • Options
    So in last few days...

Players have been suspended because devs gave out bonus rewards and how dare we players open our inbox and claim them...

Coins are no longer being collected for many guilds...

Raids are being cancelled for no reason...

Someone is trying to kill SWGOH imo
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    Options
    When did they roll over the servers that caused the unlimited raid rewards which cause some folks to receive a suspension? Was it at the same time this happened to you? If so seems like they should easily be able to do something for you especially as you have a documented ticket with EA help. Good luck.
  • Options
    Our raid was abandoned two weeks ago, I have no idea about the extra raid rewards
  • SamoBudo
    223 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah read the threads if you used any of the stuff that you gained in the unlimited cheat you got to keep it. All they did was reduce solo to 5 star which they should have never got anyway. A huge rort if u are in that alliance and in that shard I'd be ****. Anyway back to topic where ist das guild coins !!!
  • Options
    Boing look a second thread like ours!
  • SamoBudo
    223 posts Member
    Options
    Boing approaching 3 weeks later nothing
  • Options
    Still nothing? :(
    | ANZGC | Exile |
This discussion has been closed.