GW Farming advice - Post 7* Lumi, Phasma & Teebo

starwarsisgood4u
12 posts Member
edited June 2016
Hello

So I am wondering who I should farm next? I believe a few people here are in the same boat I am.

I have followed the guidance of many experienced players on here and farmed the following to 7 stars:
Lumi
Phasma
Teebo

I am currently Level 72

I am now left scratching my head as to who I should focus on next. My droids are not viable for arena or raiding as they are too low in level and gear.

My current arena team (all 7*) is as follows:
- Phasma (L)
- QJ
- Rey
- GS
- RG

My primary raid team (for Phase one) I tend to recycle them though for other phases (my guild is at T4 only)
- Phasma (L)
- QJ
- Rey
- GS
- Rex

Any insights and/or guidance is appreciated

Replies

• starwarsisgood4u
    12 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I decided that I will lvl Biggs.. you never know Ships could be in the next release ;-)
  • 9r33d0
    492 posts Member
    Options
    Poggle or 86?
  • Options
    Is Poggle worth lvling if you dont run droid/geonosian based teams? Does he have synergy or purpose within raids?
  • Options
    Hell yeah Poggle is awesome alone just for the offense up buff he gives everyone
  • Kebab
    179 posts Member
    Options
    Is Poggle worth lvling if you dont run droid/geonosian based teams? Does he have synergy or purpose within raids?
    I have a maxed poggle and he is extremely helpfull as a support and hits okay but not good, he can give the entire team offense up for the entire game if you max it and his basic does around 3,5K with an ability block most of the time

• Options
    Thanks! :)