Tusken Shaman?

The Tusken Shaman has been out for months now, and there is NO way to get shards... Where are his shards?? Why make a character if you can't unlock him?

Replies

• Options
    He was an Aruodium toon and they must have forgot to add him to Chromiums or somewhere to farm.
  • Options
    Tusken Shaman is that girl you went on a date with once or twice and then forgot about and now 10 years later you're bored and lonely and you're wondering why things never worked out with anybody and then you remember Tusken Shaman and you tell yourself, "nah, it probably wouldn't have worked out anyways" so you forget about her again.
  • Options
    Tusken Shaman is that girl you went on a date with once or twice and then forgot about and now 10 years later you're bored and lonely and you're wondering why things never worked out with anybody and then you remember Tusken Shaman and you tell yourself, "nah, it probably wouldn't have worked out anyways" so you forget about her again.

If anyone listens to the Dan Labatard Show, this would be a perfect addition to "The looks like" skits
  • Options
    Sooooooooooooo...it's September now. Just me or has this been the ONLY toon almost quite literally mystified? Chromium only, still. Likely broken, still.

Any update on this guy or should we just ignore him and he'll go away? I mean, he's not even in Shipments.
  • Options
    I have an ally that has a 3 star one pretty good even at 3 star not sure how they got it probably in aurodium packs.
  • Options
    I have an ally that has a 3 star one pretty good even at 3 star not sure how they got it probably in aurodium packs.

He's in Chromiums now too so it is possible to have him but it's one of those signs that somebody whaled and spent some money to get him.
  • Options

He's in Chromiums now too so it is possible to have him but it's one of those signs that somebody whaled and spent some money to get him.

Exactly. I'm in the fortunate position where buying Chromiums would hurt more than help. My Grievous is done. Like, done-done. Complete. I also have extensive 7* toons so feeding the Shard Shop doesn't help me one bit. I have Tusken Shaman unlocked, but he's frozen now. Would love at least a single node to somewhat progress him.
  • Options
    K_G0sling wrote: »

Exactly. I'm in the fortunate position where buying Chromiums would hurt more than help. My Grievous is done. Like, done-done. Complete. I also have extensive 7* toons so feeding the Shard Shop doesn't help me one bit. I have Tusken Shaman unlocked, but he's frozen now. Would love at least a single node to somewhat progress him.

Yeah, maybe DS hard node 8B. I'm pretty that's the one that doesn't have a toon shard drop.
  • Options
    Yeah, maybe DS hard node 8B. I'm pretty that's the one that doesn't have a toon shard drop.

I hope so. I've played from launch and have yet to see a character so invisible. Haha. Poor guy.
  • Options

I hope so. I've played from launch and have yet to see a character so invisible. Haha. Poor guy.

It's most likely becuase they want to release the Tuskens like they did the Jawas to do another money grab once the next set of raids comes out.
  • Options

It's most likely becuase they want to release the Tuskens like they did the Jawas to do another money grab once the next set of raids comes out.

You're probably entirely correct. They announced a Nightsister event, I'm sure there'll be a Tusken event at some point. Problem is there's only 3 so far so they're 2 full/new toons away from a team-o-Tuskens.

Also, I thought Shaman was initially the answer to the request of the player core for a DS healer.

@CG_CapGaSP - any chance on a mention of anything regarding this toon plan-wise?
  • Options

You're probably entirely correct. They announced a Nightsister event, I'm sure there'll be a Tusken event at some point. Problem is there's only 3 so far so they're 2 full/new toons away from a team-o-Tuskens.

Also, I thought Shaman was initially the answer to the request of the player core for a DS healer.

@CG_CapGaSP - any chance on a mention of anything regarding this toon plan-wise?

He was but people were quick to point out Daka AND Talia, who work better than Shaman as DS healers and were already implemented in the game. I've got a friend who lets me use Shaman a couple times and from what I've found, his heal would work well with a EP, Vader, Sid, and some other detrimental effect DS toon. His heal works kind of like Vader's Culling blade and heal more based on the amount of negative status effects in the opposing team.
  • Options

Im in the same position minus GG. I have so many 7 stars that buying packs wouldn't help me out much especially looking for one toon

I have Shaman at 5 stars and would like to 7 star him but buying packs id never get him
  • Options
    but to make him useable in top arena they have to rework his Master storyteller
    The 25% TM after defeating a enemy is useless and a full squad with all Tusken (raider and Urorrrroror
    wouldn't work