Heroic AAT on farm status! Bring your Super Team to Alpha Squad [48/50].

Prev13456789
Hovahdo
553 posts Member
edited December 2016
Alpha squad is a friendly, helpful, and drama-free guild consisting of primarily F2P players (with a few P2P sprinkled in). We raid rancor 3 to 4x per week, but our sole focus now heroic AAT. If you join Alpha Squad, we will invest in your improvement and progression so that you can farm Kenobi shards in a great, team-oriented environment.

Requirements are as follows:

1) Level 83+
2) Active daily guild coin contribution of 600
3) Heroic AAT Ready Teams: Chirpalps, Rebels, Droids, Jedis, Jawas
4) Must clear GW daily
5) Top 50 arena team (we prefer top 5 daily finishers)
6) Active in guild donations (300+ lifetime donations)
7) Must be able to raid at 7:30pm EST (4:30pm PST)
8) Must be a team player

If you are interested, please respond to this post with your ally code, add me on discord (Hovah#4074), or add me as an ally: 627-447-227.
Post edited by Hovahdo on

Replies

• Hovahdo
    553 posts Member
    Options
    Bump, still need 1 more.
  • Hovahdo
    553 posts Member
    Options
    Bump again for more.
  • Hovahdo
    553 posts Member
    Options
    Still looking for one more. Raiding today at 4pm EST. Come join and get some great loot!
  • Options
    Add me. 531-968-614. 12 7* and a few more coming soon. Active player
  • Hovahdo
    553 posts Member
    Options
    Ewitkows1 wrote: »
    Add me. 531-968-614. 12 7* and a few more coming soon. Active player

Added you.
  • Options
    Looks like your full.
  • Hovahdo
    553 posts Member
    Options
    Ewitkows1 wrote: »
    Looks like your full.

Sent you guild invite.
  • Hovahdo
    553 posts Member
    Options
    +1 more.
  • Hovahdo
    553 posts Member
    Options
    Bump, LFM.
  • Options
    I have 2 7 star chars level 60, would like to know if I can join just for a head start on heroic raid gear, I contribute to my guild 600 daily, and am top 10 arena, just know that it will be a nightmare shortly when all toons need gear 9, my ally code is 193-976-766
  • Hovahdo
    553 posts Member
    Options
    I have 2 7 star chars level 60, would like to know if I can join just for a head start on heroic raid gear, I contribute to my guild 600 daily, and am top 10 arena, just know that it will be a nightmare shortly when all toons need gear 9, my ally code is 193-976-766

Sorry, but level 60 is a bit low.
  • camui78
    77 posts Member
    Options
    I have 11 current 7* toons (Ackbar will be tomorrow). I will be lvl 80 by tomorrow as well and my guild is currently on its second T6 Raid (going too slow for my liking). Half way through ATM.

I am very active and consistently ranked in the Top 5 at payout. I also live in EST so 4pm Raids will be OK with me.

Ally code is 259-961-296
  • Hovahdo
    553 posts Member
    Options
    camui78 wrote: »
    I have 11 current 7* toons (Ackbar will be tomorrow). I will be lvl 80 by tomorrow as well and my guild is currently on its second T6 Raid (going too slow for my liking). Half way through ATM.

I am very active and consistently ranked in the Top 5 at payout. I also live in EST so 4pm Raids will be OK with me.

Ally code is 259-961-296

That's great. Let me know when you're ready for a guild invite. Adding you as ally as well.
  • camui78
    77 posts Member
    Options
    Hovahdo wrote: »

Ally code is 259-961-296

That's great. Let me know when you're ready for a guild invite. Adding you as ally as well.

Alrighty, hopefully we will finish by Monday. Let you know and I try to be active and helpful in Guild chat
  • Hovahdo
    553 posts Member
    Options
    Hovahdo wrote: »

Ally code is 259-961-296

Alrighty, hopefully we will finish by Monday. Let you know and I try to be active and helpful in Guild chat

We are finishing up a t6 now. If you join sooner, you can get today's reward plus the next one from our raid on Sunday. But take your time if you want to finish up your current raid, no rush.
  • camui78
    77 posts Member
    Options
    I think it will be best to finish my current raid. We can do T5 in almost a day, but too many ppl can't put up the damage needed in T6.
  • camui78
    77 posts Member
    Options
    One question when switching guilds. Do you keep your guild currency since I have over 2500 available now.
  • Hovahdo
    553 posts Member
    Options
    One question when switching guilds. Do you keep your guild currency since I have over 2500 available now.

Yes, you keep it.
  • Hovahdo
    553 posts Member
    Options
    Bump, looking for more. Raiding heroic soon!
  • Options
    Im interested. https://swgoh.gg/u/bluestar/

Ally code 868-755-952

I have done t6 and t7, great to hear that you are doing heroic soon. Would like to join!
  • Hovahdo
    553 posts Member
    Options
    Bluestar wrote: »
    Im interested. https://swgoh.gg/u/bluestar/

Ally code 868-755-952

I have done t6 and t7, great to hear that you are doing heroic soon. Would like to join!

Added you as Ally. Let me know when you're ready for a guild invite.
  • Options
    Lvl 78 about to be 79, I have 24 7* toons I play every day and always get 600/600 and usually place top 20 in guild activities, #30 in PvP Im in a decent active guild but it seems to be going down hill were 44/50 players and only 20 complete everything daily

Ally Code : 914-754-757
  • Hovahdo
    553 posts Member
    Options
    Jakobi wrote: »
    Lvl 78 about to be 79, I have 24 7* toons I play every day and always get 600/600 and usually place top 20 in guild activities, #30 in PvP Im in a decent active guild but it seems to be going down hill were 44/50 players and only 20 complete everything daily

Thanks for your interest. I'm adding you as an ally.
  • Hovahdo
    553 posts Member
    Options

Your roster looks good. Would love to have you on board. Let me know when you're ready for invite
  • Options
    Thank you, I am ready to receive the invite
  • Hovahdo
    553 posts Member
    Options
    Ok
  • Hovahdo
    553 posts Member
    Options
    Thank you, I am ready to receive the invite

Invited
  • Hovahdo
    553 posts Member
    Options
    First T7 down. Still looking for 1 or 2 more.
  • Meeraval_Marnath1
    373 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I would love to give your guild a try. I am 100% F2P, but get 600 daily and participate fully in the daily activities. 10 - 7* (including Teebo, QGJ, Phasma, Rey), 7 - 6*, 6 - 5*. In the next month, I should be able to add up to 5 more 7*s (credits permitting). I scored nearly 1.8M in my last T5 raid (in 5 attempts). I usually finish in the 30s or 40s for Arena. Ally Code: 395-676-488. I currently lead a T5/6 guild, but can be ready late tonight or early tomorrow.
  • Hovahdo
    553 posts Member
    Options
    I would love to give your guild a try. I am 100% F2P, but get 600 daily and participate fully in the daily activities. 10 - 7* (including Teebo, QGJ, Phasma, Rey), 7 - 6*, 6 - 5*. In the next month, I should be able to add up to 5 more 7*s (credits permitting). I scored nearly 1.8M in my last T5 raid (in 5 attempts). I usually finish in the 30s or 40s for Arena. Ally Code: 395-676-488. I currently lead a T5/6 guild, but can be ready late tonight or early tomorrow.

Your roster looks good. We're looking for long-term guildies that are drama-free, team-players, and looking to improve. If you fit that criteria, we'd love to have you on board. Just let me know when you've dropped guild - already added you as an ally.