Leader abilities that don't work

I know I am not the only one that experiences this. Personally, with all the new scoundrels, I want to be able to use Cad Bane as lead, but his leader ability does not work at all. Same with Maul. I'm playing on and iPhone 6 and they haven't worked for me since the beginning. I'm tryin to get a list together so hopefully the Devs will address these issues.

Replies

• Last_Pariah
    39 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
  • Options

That doesn't mean it doesn't work. It just means that the RNG gods didn't like you that fight. His leader ability definitely works becuase I am also on iPhone and it is very noticeable when I use him.
  • Talia
    180 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    It depends on how much you leadership %. You got 10 hits, maybe it is just not enough to ensure that the % started work, if the rng decided to work at the end of. lol Therefore probably no reason to worry.
    Post edited by Talia on
  • Talia
    180 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    That doesn't mean it doesn't work. It just means that the RNG gods didn't like you that fight. His leader ability definitely works becuase I am also on iPhone and it is very noticeable when I use him.

Mmm.. By the way, it suggest. How AI to protect themselves. Probably rng of all possible options, choose not the best more often for you than for you opponents. Imo.
    Cool toon, so charmingly harmful face lol
    It seemed to me, quite tenacious and strong.
    Post edited by Talia on
  • Talia
    180 posts Member
    Options
    Oh, and. I also think, that rng ratio assesses capabilities of your team and opposing team and then chooses their level of protection. Possible, so each battle the AI behaves different.
    In this case, it seemed to me that the opposing team is stronger, but AI calculated differently, and it was right in the end. Lol
  • Options
    Cad Bane and Darth Maul are notoriously bad. Whether or not they are bugged is debatable. I'd say no, they are just bad. Don't depend on them for anything. You'll only be disappointed.
  • Options
    But they're evasion leader abilities are higher than Dooku or Old Ben, yet they never dodge ****
  • Options
    It would be sweet if they both got the Royal Guard treatment. From zero to hero :#