SyNérgy Merger - T7 Raiding Guild

adeodat
11 posts Member
edited June 2016
Hi all,

Looking for another guild to merge with us - the sister guild of the top 20 raiding guild 'SyNérgy'.

Currently we have 30 members but require a full roster of active players in order to churn out coin for heroics. Currently there is an inundation of guilds out there and it's hard to get active and committed players, so we're looking for another guild struggling with recruitment to join us!

What can we offer?
- Regular T7 raids
- Up to 4 officer positions and choice on raid start times and strategy
- Access to alt guild heroics
- Star Wars Banter (free)

What do we require:
- Most important is that you're active! Daily coin generation is a must so we can push through heroics every 2 days
- LINE! Coordination is good, but general chat is great. Here for droid callers and friends.
- Roster depth! Totally negotiable as we already have the manpower to take heroics, but at least 10 7*s would be nice.

Please pm me to get the ball rolling!
Post edited by adeodat on

Replies

• adeodat
    11 posts Member
    Options
    B
  • Options
    These are good guys. They have a good foundation and solid leadership. With a full roster, they would be crushing heroic every other day.
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    Are you guys still looking for a merger? I'm willing take my top 25 players and merge with your top 25 and make a team. I have a strong team with daily active members all ready and eager to fight tier vii raids. Message me to work out the details.
  • Options
    We'll let them know. Thanks for the interest!