will we ever get real PVP battles?

WretchedScum
106 posts Member
edited June 2016
When I first started playing and did squad arena for the first time, I actually believed I was fighting a human opponent and ended up spamming all my gems on battles when I could have waited 10 minutes xD

Replies

• Options
    Same, and I hope they add this at some point. Maybe if they do guild vs guild it can be live
  • Options
    Guild vs Guild would be awesome - perhaps with a serious risk/reward element such as losing team has to forfeit 1 slot of equipped gear or X amount of salvage component, so you could potentially lose 10 mk4 droid callers or whatever and end up needing to farm them again to refill that gear slot.
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    I wish. But not expecting it
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
    Guild vs Guild would be awesome - perhaps with a serious risk/reward element such as losing team has to forfeit 1 slot of equipped gear or X amount of salvage component, so you could potentially lose 10 mk4 droid callers or whatever and end up needing to farm them again to refill that gear slot.

that's just.... super brutal
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    Player-player would be awesome. Request ally and get to it.

Guild-guild is not something the dev team can handle, based on recent studies.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options
    If they did it would probably be friendly battles with allies for no rewards, otherwise there would be players trying to exploit it by throwing matches with their alt accounts to give themselves easy rewards.
    As cool as live matches would be it would probably take a bunch of servers and would be kind of slow, even big pvp based apps take time to set up matches, not that this isn't a big app but it has always been based around battling against AI and would be significantly different
    I honestly think it would be really enjoyable as a small side project that people could participate in to test it