Spatulas, bro, they're super cool! How many in your house?

ShaolinPunk
3486 posts Moderator
edited June 2016
Because we all need a break from general sometimes.
**Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107

Spatulas, bro, they're super cool! How many in your house? 64 votes

1 Spatula (There can be...only one)
7%
pugnobellumGODFISTMasterMasterTimelordComfynumbCadoaBane 5 votes
2-3 Spatulas (I fight for the user)
35%
Sticare_Courts_0073StormyInternetSwagLocalHeroJustthetipjedithecuriousocelotAlugardSnake2danrussoaScottyLeeJBeeBeeAteOldDakaNewBarberyoda_sanUltimateSeaDogflux_ronoAva_KdizzleQuasarIngwer48DemigodBRDralkyrBobby117a 23 votes
4-10 Spatulas (I'm a chef, dog, please)
28%
O8c8h80TakAnsroffHutpac0nautNikeNoodleFizzikspiffypmikkonatorSalacious_Slugdgpatsfan75wearywarrior74Widget_gadgetDuramaterPaladin033112J7LukeRiffinatorAdmiral_Wh1skers 18 votes
11+ Spatulas (I squat in Bed, Bath & Beyond)
6%
Sunnie1978SupercatClawandantlerTbirds01 4 votes
I own the Darth Vador Spatula, and all other are insignificant compared to the power of the...Darth Vader Spatula
9%
TroutFett18ShaolinPunkAstrid1381Black69DarthNekrosDiel 6 votes
I have no spatulas (I want to go home and rethink my life)
12%
MageduckeyBentWookieeCasual_PlayerPatman6632leefAdmiralSnackbarWreakerOfClashHskull55 8 votes

Replies

• ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    I own the Darth Vador Spatula, and all other are insignificant compared to the power of the...Darth Vader Spatula
    ExJaLdL.png
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Salacious_Slug
    255 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    4-10 Spatulas (I'm a chef, dog, please)
    A little long, but relevant. Just watch the spatula video
    https://youtu.be/2XbCWmY0eqY
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    For a single PennY! Haha
  • 2-3 Spatulas (I fight for the user)
    2 spatulas yet nobody in this house can cook
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    I have no spatulas (I want to go home and rethink my life)
    I have 0 :'(
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • ilNomad
    236 posts Member
    2-3 Spatulas (I fight for the user)
    I'm ashamed I don't have the Vader Spatula. Amazon, halp
  • 4-10 Spatulas (I'm a chef, dog, please)
    I have the Lightsaber spatula... which may be Vader's? I always thought it looked more like Luke's, which I guess technically was Vader's, just not the red one.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Duramater wrote: »
    I have the Lightsaber spatula... which may be Vader's? I always thought it looked more like Luke's, which I guess technically was Vader's, just not the red one.

Oh no! I can't edit the poll. I should've included that one.
    "Spatula" is just a fun word to say :P

Has anyone ever been so eager and impatient to eat that they have taken a bite of the food right off the spatula? This guy has!
    Necro!!! Am i doing it right @3mp3r0r ? Its my first week here, so im not sure. I think i need to tag a mod or something.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • 3mp3r0r
    33 posts Member
    Necro!!! Am i doing it right @3mp3r0r ? Its my first week here, so im not sure. I think i need to tag a mod or something.

you clearly didn't read the rules. harassment is against the rules.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Trying to bring more traffic to my ancient epic poll Widget?! Haha.
    Nah. I mean, i would to help a friend. :) it was necroed before me. I was just trying to prove a point that necros arent always a bad thing.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    All u need is one. Soooooo....... lol

giphy.gif

Lol. I just laughed at my own post. :mrgreen:
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Heh... He said, "squat".
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    Heh... He said, "squat".

Let's try to be grown ups here... okay? (Just kidding... lol)

cat-look-alike-adam-driver-fb__700-png.jpg

(Now to prove that I'm [not] a grown up...) Does anyone other than me think that this cat looks kinda like Adam Driver (Kylo Ren)? I mean seriously! lol ;):mrgreen:
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • I have no spatulas (I want to go home and rethink my life)
    I want to die.
    "There are no Jedi here anymore. Only dreamers like this fool." - Baze Malbus.

https://swgoh.gg/u/limitedu34/