savage oppress

Prev1
jomamaphat
192 posts Member
edited June 2016
I am a droid caller away from getting him to g9 and have the 100 shards to get him to 7 stars. Is he worth it? I dont really need him for anything. Just wondering he is worth 1 mill credits and 1400 crystals.
Currently the only other toons that need droid caller is ackbar poggle bariss and vader...none of which i use other than raids

Replies

• Options
    Totally worth it. He can use his special on the rancor at g9.
  • Options
    He sucks. No one really uses him at all. Other characters are much more worth it even ones like royal guard would put that droid caller to better use.
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    Options

But he can always use his special, I say take him to G10 and use him in phase 4, then omega his basic too, offense down 100% of the time 40% of the time
  • Options
    Wrong. No other character can drop 99999 on a rancor in one blow.
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    Options
    He is very fun, can reccomend easy
  • Options
    You mean wait til rancor is under 25%? Does that work for phase 4 only?
  • Options
    All phases buddy
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    Options
    jomamaphat wrote: »
    You mean wait til rancor is under 25%? Does that work for phase 4 only?

Absolutely
  • Acky649
    81 posts Member
    Options
    He isn't worth it mine is g9 and i never use him in anything.
  • Options
    Thanks for the input..now i just gotta wait for the droid caller to show up in shipments
  • Options
    I refreshed twice earlier and boom it showed up
  • Options
    Wrong. No other character can drop 99999 on a rancor in one blow.

:D
  • Options
    LOL
  • Options
    Don't feed the trolls.
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    Options
    Don't feed the trolls.

#5 large combo from wendys please
  • Options
    Sigh....in case you are confused by the dweeb here trying to get you to waste a caller...his ability does -not- work on the rancor
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    Options
    Sigh....in case you are confused by the dweeb here trying to get you to waste a caller...his ability does -not- work on the rancor

Of course it does work, why wouldn't it? He isn't ability blocked
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    Options
    Sav flies into the air, majestically, and stomps on the rancor, damage pops up, I'd say that means it works
  • Naugrin
    686 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Rancor is immune to massive damage effects...read the details in the raid window.
  • papnwors
    749 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I unfortunately wasted a lot of time, credits and shard farming on him, he's at g9 and even wasted an omega on him.

He is literally my worst 7* toon and the least used.
    And no he's special doesn't work on rancor, it hits the same as his basic regardless of rancors health.
  • Chiquard
    108 posts Member
    Options
    papnwors wrote: »
    I unfortunately wasted a lot of time, credits and shard farming on him, he's at g9 and even wasted an omega on him.

He is literally my worst 7* toon and the least used.
    And no he's special doesn't work on rancor, it hits the same as his basic regardless of rancors health.

Same here. Don't know why I spent so many resources upgrading him, he is useless. In the garbage can with Magmapooper...

Team MèreDooku [Fr]
    Recruiting now ! Send me an ally request : 557 787 579
  • Options
    In the early game Savage is a beast, but sadly, just like Sid, after level 50 or 60 he just becomes a bench warmer. His special is only useful in GW to instakill high dodge and counter toons like Dooku when they have 25% health and you can't kill them with his basic. For raids he is good fodder and makes an excellent toothpick for the rancor with his spikey head.
  • JRuibal
    25 posts Member
    Options
    Mine is G10 maxed and hes a beast. I might be biased because hes my favourite character and I don't play meta teams, but at G10 he gets a stupid ammount of protection and health, got decent speed and lifesteal, and when you omega his basic he crits hard when he gets offense up (which he does with his passive plus 30% turn meter). People saying that he is bad are just missing out. And by the way, his offense down sticks to the rancor more often than not, and he gets offense up every time the rancor does his AoE. So yea, farm him if you want something good that isn't meta.
  • papnwors
    749 posts Member
    Options
    ThatOneGuy wrote: »
    In the early game Savage is a beast, but sadly, just like Sid, after level 50 or 60 he just becomes a bench warmer. His special is only useful in GW to instakill high dodge and counter toons like Dooku when they have 25% health and you can't kill them with his basic. For raids he is good fodder and makes an excellent toothpick for the rancor with his spikey head.

Can't say I considered your last point before, will definitely use him in my last battle to help rancor with his dental hygiene.
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    I've got him gear 9 with omega basic and he's just really average, he's steady enough but a bit of a jack off all trades, master of none
  • Options
    I have him gear 10 with omega basic, he's average at most. Offense down doesn't stick on the rancor that often (tier 7 raids) and he is easily stunned.
    Damage output is ok he crits for 6-7k
  • Tooltje
    188 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Yeah also got him G10, but not with the scanner, detonators etc. Indeed he crits for 6/7k with offense up. If he assists QGJ this can be more than 10k, but Rey's basic would still be better.
    I used him for a long time in my arena team. He can take a few hits and enemy QGJ could 'waste' his humbling blow on his offense up, so my St Han could taunt. Now I traded him for Rey who is better in everything. Her foresight does the same thing with QGJ, but she hits waaay harder than Savage.
    For raids he is OK in phase 4 on Heroic. Can survive a few rounds, but without the scanner his offense down won't stick and spending a scanner on him is not my first priority (not even close). Same goes for Fives for Heroic, who I also have at G10 without the scanner.
    I still like him though, but could definately use some more damage on his basic. I also omega'd his special giving him +25% crit damage, but even with crit chance up it doesn't proc much:(
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    I only use him for auto roaring Rancor. He is guarenteed roar bait. Other than that he doesn't do much and no his special doesn't work on the Rancor. Sure it deals some extra dmg but if it's 8k, it's a lot.

Don't trust people that make up numbers with 99999 dmg...
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Jensxn
    173 posts Member
    Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    I only use him for auto roaring Rancor. He is guarenteed roar bait. Other than that he doesn't do much and no his special doesn't work on the Rancor. Sure it deals some extra dmg but if it's 8k, it's a lot.

Don't trust people that make up numbers with 99999 dmg...

In all truth this is exactly his use, I managed to do 104,300 with savage in a phase 4 squad because of his use as the most reliable roar bait
  • darakul
    38 posts Member
    Options
    he's my biggest toon at gear 10 (no scanner or anything though) and I find him very useful; for rancor as described above, and he often wins arena battles for me as my last toon standing due to his tm gain. omega his basic + special and he'll crit for over 10k if he gets the stat effects, which he does more often than not
    i do envy the people who 'regret him' though because some of us make worse mistakes, like boba, who i still cry over