So, how many Mk5 callers have you seen in shipments?

12345679Next

Replies

• Options
    0.0. I refreshed twice a day. No more. Thanks EA
  • Options
    Still zero for me. Getting aggravated.
  • BarsePonap
    59 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Zero NoNe I refreshed a couple time..... Thanks EA good fix... ! SOON new topic will be no more precrafting issue but ... POSTCRAFTING solution issue by EA lol
    "You can't win, If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine"
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    3 so far... Woke up early this morning and one was there.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    0.. With zero refreshes
  • Options
    I don't understand it.

I've seen 0 and have checked every shipment change (every 6 hours) and I've refreshed well over 1,000 crystals worth trying to get 1.

Yet one guy in my guild has seen 6 without a single refresh. And he bought one and stopped.

How is this a fix? It isn't... Not at all. Why are some getting so many and the rest none at all? Makes zero sense to me.
  • Palanthian
    1262 posts Member
    Options
    CPTRogers wrote: »
    I don't understand it.

I've seen 0 and have checked every shipment change (every 6 hours) and I've refreshed well over 1,000 crystals worth trying to get 1.

Yet one guy in my guild has seen 6 without a single refresh. And he bought one and stopped.

How is this a fix? It isn't... Not at all. Why are some getting so many and the rest none at all? Makes zero sense to me.

They basically took the pre-crafting issue, monetised it, and created a solution which creates far greater inequality than pre-crafting ever did.

Their argument would be, "Everyone has the same odds, so it's fair".

They should try saying that after wasting as many crystals as some of us have, while others have had them without refreshing at all.

I'm reading this thread purely because it's helpful to know I'm not the only one who got burned.

The best thing to do is to expect NOTHING from shipments, anything in there is a bonus. Just focus on T7 raids, nothing else.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    I also have the same odds as Palanthian in winning the powerball or getting a blackjack.