Gear gone to waste

So in order to go to gear 10 poggle needs a mark 5 carbanti sensor array which boosts special damage and special critical rating which is all good and dandy, except poggle has no attacks which deal special damage.... Im sure there must be other toons getting gear that is useless to them, and when each piece of gear requires 80 subunits its pretty frustrating that i have to use this for poggle when i could be using it for talia....
Oh well at least its not a furnace.

Replies

• LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Poggle is a weird toon, altogether.

I have him and wonder why the heck I would spend up upgrade his abilities, until he is the last toon on my bench that need it.

ability 2: 1 one time increase to Poggle's TM? Ok, that sounds great but Poggle doesn't do much damage and his ability block is iffy as heck. I guess this gets him a little closer to reset his cooldown, though.

Leader ability? There's only 2(?) other genosians, and SunFac is P2P, only. For droids... uhmm HK omega leader ability? and does JE not make poggle dog poo?

Metal Hive? gain evasion for each droid ally, and TM on evade Well, I suppose it's better than nothing, but see #2. It would be a lot better if didn't have the "living" part to it? Cuz on a droid team Poggle is gonna be the last toon standing before he is targeted, right? Oooh, what if he gained evasion for each droid ally that dies!?

I guess good for raids to increase his DPS... But unless enemy uses a lot of AOE or targets Poggle early, it doesn't sound that great on paper.

But heck, JE came on the scene before I ever got my poe/poggle team together, so maybe I am totally wrong.

• Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Many toons are like this.

I consider it a bug, and it irks me.