Energy recharge via crystals cost more each time

exterminus
27 posts Member
edited January 2016
So I see the amount of crystals you need to refresh your energy doubles each time.. No warnings, just a lil change in the text you might miss unless you pedantically read every pop up in the game..
Post edited by Hozilla on

Replies

• yip i was shocked first time i saw it increase, i mean talk about greedy.
  • 50, 50, 100, 100, 100, 200 is hardly doubles each time. That's only cantina energy.
  • Thrixel wrote: »
    50, 50, 100, 100, 100, 200 is hardly doubles each time. That's only cantina energy.

by the 3rd 100, you could have refreshed 8 times, instead of only 5 times, if it stayed 50 crystals, imagine how expensive it gets when you get to 400 per refresh
  • It's my biggest disagreement with CG. The price should be fixed.
  • It's my biggest disagreement with CG. The price should be fixed.
    i agree, if 50 is too cheap for them, then make it 100, but then it should be fixed at 100 not more

• Thrixel wrote: »
    50, 50, 100, 100, 100, 200 is hardly doubles each time. That's only cantina energy.

"I don't mind sneaky tricks because it's not double" Sorry brah, not everyone bends over at the drop of a hat.
  • I wonder if the reason it's "50 50" first is so even if you do read the text the first two are I de tidal and you stop paying attention.
  • You forgot 400, 400, 1600. This is suppose to discourage ppl from refreshing continuously to get gear, shards etc... This only discourages the f2p player not the p2w player. What do I know? they have the data that says this method works.
  • Kr4itok_
    269 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I've never heard of people actually refreshing at 400 crystals beyond a 1 off. Most ftp players do 50/50 and 100 cantina, a lot of spenders generally do 2 cantina refreshes and then all of the refills through either 100 or 200 crystals depending on the user.
  • Cantina refreshes should be 100,100, 200
  • Cantina refreshes should be 100/100/100/100/100
  • exterminus wrote: »
    So I see the amount of crystals you need to refresh your energy doubles each time.. No warnings, just a lil change in the text you might miss unless you pedantically read every pop up in the game..

Dirty lil ****, typical EA.

Dude...Its a fair amount...you just bad and never play other games that MORE GREEDY THAN THIS...try BATTLE CAMP or HEROES CHARGE and SEE THE differences....you want to get 5-5-10-10-20-20-40 refill energy?? just play it offline....
  • Cantina refreshes should be 100/100/100/100/100

Honestly at that price I'd spam refills to max a character in 1 day lol.
  • The system they have now is bad. If we want change we need to do two things. First, don't buy at the inflated levels. Second, continue to voice our displeasure about this.
  • I love when people compare to other insanely costly garbage games.

It's like their parents never taught them the old adage, "Two wrongs do not make a right."

Sad really.
  • exterminus wrote: »

Dirty lil ****, typical EA.

Dude...Its a fair amount...you just bad and never play other games that MORE GREEDY THAN THIS...try BATTLE CAMP or HEROES CHARGE and SEE THE differences....you want to get 5-5-10-10-20-20-40 refill energy?? just play it offline....

Are you stupid?

Where is the bit where I complain about the cost? You are responding to something you made up in your own head.

• Elyndria wrote: »
    Cantina refreshes should be 100/100/100/100/100

Many of us would! I'd have 7 star Kylo, JC, Geonosian Soldier, Luke and IG-86 in a week.

It's for that reason that I like the current system.
  • Andrew
    202 posts Member
    Corndog131 wrote: »
    Elyndria wrote: »
    Cantina refreshes should be 100/100/100/100/100

Many of us would! I'd have 7 star Kylo, JC, Geonosian Soldier, Luke and IG-86 in a week.

It's for that reason that I like the current system.

This. I think it's reasonable.
  • Fil
    2 posts Member
    Level 40 316389427
    Level 38 888319728
    Add me please
  • Andrew
    202 posts Member
    Fil wrote: »
    Level 40 316389427
    Level 38 888319728
    Add me please