Why do I keep losing?

H_B0MBZ
292 posts Member
So I'm not saying my team is good, I'm wondering why I drop like 20 spots with this team:

Hk47 (L) lvl79 g8 7*
Ig88 lvl79 g9 7*
Ig86 lvl79 g9 7*
IG100 lvl79 g8 7*
JE lvl79 g9 6*

But I only drop like 10 spots with a team like this:

IG88(L) 7* lvl79 g9
Ig86 7* lvl79 g9
GS 7* lvl79 g9
Sthan 7* lvl79 g9
RG 6* lvl79 g8

Replies

• Bimdeman
    40 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Mainly because in your second team your dps are given protection from 2 tanks. Try taking out IG-100 and replacing him with RG.
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    People love attacking teams without tanks and evasion especially squishy droids
  • H_B0MBZ
    292 posts Member
    Options
    Bimdeman wrote: »
    Mainly because in your second team your dps are given protection from 2 tanks. Try taking out IG-100 and replacing him with RG.

I have and I still lose alot. My guess/hypothesis is that so many people use qgj that if you have one taunt it gets countered to easy. With two taunts people feel less likely to attack.
  • H_B0MBZ
    292 posts Member
    Options
    Hobnob wrote: »
    People love attacking teams without tanks and evasion especially squishy droids

Even when they all go first?
  • Options
    Don't know what the rest of your shard looks like, but it could be gear level as well.
  • H_B0MBZ
    292 posts Member
    Options
    Don't know what the rest of your shard looks like, but it could be gear level as well.

50-20 all g9 and g8
    Rank 20-1 g9 with some g10

I'm pretty lucky I think as I don't have any massive whales
  • Options
    The more often you get attacked, the more you will drop overnight. What makes players decide to attack you rather than the two or three other choices they have?
    Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side.
  • Options
    Have a couple similar squads on my board. The reason could be the same as why I like to fight them, it's fun and challenging with JE. It's nice to fight something you can hit and have a challenge with.
  • H_B0MBZ
    292 posts Member
    Options
    Scourge194 wrote: »
    The more often you get attacked, the more you will drop overnight. What makes players decide to attack you rather than the two or three other choices they have?

I just thought JE teams are hard to go up against . What suprises me most is this guy who is in the top 12 with:

Hk47 (L) 80 g8 7*
    Ig88 80 g8 7*
    Ig86 80 g8 7*
    GG 80 g8 4*
    JE 80 g9 6*

I beat this guy with my JE team so why is his more successful? I mean 4* gg cmon
  • H_B0MBZ
    292 posts Member
    Options
    Gungnir75 wrote: »
    Have a couple similar squads on my board. The reason could be the same as why I like to fight them, it's fun and challenging with JE. It's nice to fight something you can hit and have a challenge with.

What works for you when you fight a JE team?
  • Options
    I think alot of it also depends on what day it is. I think you really got to keep one team in place for like a week to see how far you really will drop ya know
  • Options
    H_B0MBZ wrote: »
    Gungnir75 wrote: »

What works for you when you fight a JE team?

I use and always have used my 7* gear 9 lvl 80 Jawa. He was my first 7*...dude stuns droids with his special and he is fast. I've fought your exact team several times. Jawa usually stuns 3 or 4 of your four droids. Then I ability block then when they come out of stun with Vader and Lumi. And RG re-stuns one of them. By then it's easy pickings.