Auto Remove

Guild leaders are given very limited information when it comes to the players in their guild. This makes it very hard to maintain a guild of only active members and not have spots filled by people who simply don't play. Because of this, I suggest an auto remove feature. Basically, it would be something set by the guild leader where if a guild member isn't active for a certain number of days they are automatically removed from the guild. I would suggest that when they are removed there is a message sent to their inbox that says they were kicked due to inactivity and have an option to rejoin (or apply to rejoin if it is not an open guild) when they see the message. This would be helpful since the "Last Login" times are horribly inaccurate and leaders can't remove people based on weekly guild bank coins because they don't always know how long the member has been part of the guild and they don't want to kick someone who joined that day. There should also be a feature that allows the leader to make certain members immune to the auto remove so that if someone goes on vacation or life gets in the way of them playing in some other way they won't be kicked. That way members could notify their leader of when they are going on vacation or temporarily won't be able to play for a short time and be put on the immune list until they are back.

Replies

• Options
    I like this idea!! Unfortunatley our guild situation is that the leader has not been active. Currently trying to remove him through EA support.