Missed the previous omega event, ought it return?

Oliverwilliohelma
133 posts Member
edited June 2016

Disclaimer: Below are my personal opinions
Previous omega event seem to affect two different groups of people differently:

The previous Omega event was likely catering those who were very close to level 80 at that time, who at that time were more capable of fully realizing the need of Omega Matt.

But those who weren't close to level 80, who weren't capable of fully realizing the need of Omega Matt may have acquired very few omega Matt from that event by doing no refreshes.

Impact of the difference:

The impact of whether or not having a few omega abilities many weeks early before level 80 is not little: Having Omega ability is important in general and especially important for doing much higher damage in raid such as QGJ's omega basic and Teebo's Omega basic and some other toons' omega abilities...etc.: If one had done refreshes, they may have spent 200 crystal for 1 omega Matt, 1200 crystal for 6 omega Matt, or more crystal for more omega Matt, which are enough for two omega abilities or more. Would I spend 1200 crystal or more for two whole omega abilities or more that would otherwise take many days to acquire after reaching level 80 in many weeks? Definitely I would.
Would having omega ability weeks early make a difference in general and in Raid reward? Yes, definitely.
Would having omega ability weeks early make a HUGE difference in general and in Raid reward? Maybe.

Principle:

The point is that the difference of how the previous event affects two different groups of player differently can widen the gap between that two groups of people. Ability pre-crafting is same in nature to gear pre-crafting though with smaller impact than gear pre-crafting as gears generally take much longer to acquire than omega abilities do.

My opinion on business ethics:

Although business is about legality, it would be more legitimate if business can take more consideration into fairness.
Is pre-crafting illegal? As far as current law is concerned, it isn't illegal. But it would be more legitimate if something can be done to make up for the unfairness. Ok, we are not talking about gear pre-craft here but about ability pre-crafting: the omega event.
So should the omega event return for those of us who weren't able to fully realize the need for omega Matt previously because of our level progress at that time?
I believe the omega event should return because not everyone fully participated the previous omega event owing to difference of each of our level progress.

Oliver

Missed the previous omega event, ought it return? 6 votes

Yes, omega event ought to return.
83%
thecuriousocelotRiggin12OliverwilliohelmaMayTheForceBeWithMeTommylew 5 votes
No, omega event ought not return.
16%
vincentlondon 1 vote
Other (I have another idea.)
0%