Characters with no health still take a turn and require a hit now?

Is this bug, I'm sure it is it's happening more than enough for me to notice as I don't often post about every little thing, now I get a character down to NO health, their still stand with whatever turn meter sometimes take a turn and I have to hit them again. It has happened to me in everything from GW, to arena. Anyone else seeing this?

Replies

• Options
    Yup happened to me a few times too. Tends to be storm trooper if I remember correctly
  • Options
    Visually, one toon with 1-5 HP left would appear as if he had no health...it's happened to me before, but I don't think it's a bug.
  • Options
    It's happened to me with savage just now in Gw and in arena with some one else just now can't remember who, think it's a bug
  • Options
    I've had it happen to me too. Not sure if it's really a bug or accurate math deduction from total health. As @Gutazedo stated, could be just a few HP left after the hit. Makes it look like there's nothing, when there is that little drop of life left in it.
  • Options
    Yeah its weird though it's just been olny happening in the last few weeks. Never before.
  • Options
    I've been seeing it ever since they changed the way the health bar looks. I think it's because of that