Where is the omega event? How to earn omega mat after level 74 and before level 80?

Oliverwilliohelma
133 posts Member
edited June 2016
I am level 77, there are still weeks to come until level 80.
But before level 80, where are the omega mats? Come on. We need omega mats now.
Not after level 80 but now because some omega abilities are available from level 74+, aren't they?

Replies

• Pokebreaker
    734 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    The omega events are only to give us sub-80 players a taste of omega, to keep us pushing forward to level 80.
  • Options
    The omega events are only to give us sub-80 players a taste of omega, to keep us pushing forward to level 80.

Kinda that, but it was also a way to sell omegas.
  • Options
    I see.
    It doesn't make a lot of sense to me when the event is only hosted once for players of higher level where many lower level players missed the event.
    So I think in order to be fair for players of different level, they should at least host the omega mats event every once a while so that those who were lower level thus who missed the previous event, can also have an equal opportunity of participating the event.
  • Options
    Even being a level 80 player this stinks as I need 5 toons to omega and at 1 a day that's 3 1/2 weeks to get there, but then I'll need another 25, so another 3 1/2 weeks. Without event it really kills all. But let's bring another event that gives us JG shards and a promise of credits that don't deliver.
  • Options
    It's a slow grind for everything. Just get comfortable.